GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The chat monkey is back (and so are my cats)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 10:00
Regular
Yes, after a 'notable' absence, I can exclusively reveal that I am back! My cats are fine, thanks for asking. So what did you think of P-P-P-Popidol? I can't stand it, but my girlfriend made me watch it. I was actually surprised that the Robbie Williams clone beat the Westlife clone though. It doesn't really matter - they'll both have number ones and get all the cash they want soon anyway.
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:38
I'd never have a stupid fish either it would just embarass my immense intelligence and i would intimidate that stupid being.

I feel sorry for savatt having you as a follower
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:34
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
yeah but as he is a monkey man he could still be a really clever monkey, i mean he can type that's clever for a monkey.

i'd rather have a monkey than a stupid fish
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:30
i never finished he is just a mnokey man hence his name, and i am a mutant fish (a pirhana combined with a human being)

Now prey get out of my face
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:27
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
and your just a fish
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:16
nah hes just a monkey
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
are you like a super clever monkey like the on homer hand?
Wed 13/02/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cheers buster...for shooting me in the head!?
Wed 13/02/02 at 22:15
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
yay! You're back! I wrote a story while you were gone with you as one of the main characters, so you might want to check it out. It's called: Love ain't easy.
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Hey monkey dude.

Pop idol - erm, the slightly less camp one won apparantly.
Dont talk about it around Goaty though or you get called punk and smashed wiv various objects!
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:01
I never really wathch p-p-p-p-po no I can't say it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.