GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa - Good Or Bad"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 09:41
Regular
Every 6 months there is a new Fifa game which is exactly the same with marginily better grahics. But people still buy it, why don't they buy Pro Evolution That's much better.
Wed 13/02/02 at 09:41
Regular
Every 6 months there is a new Fifa game which is exactly the same with marginily better grahics. But people still buy it, why don't they buy Pro Evolution That's much better.
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:00
since you are new you probably wont have read the room i set up about fifas being rubbish boring and out dated i bought fifa 2002 for ps2 and i was gutted after the first hour because the game was the same, winning and winning all the time, i dont own pro evolution for ps2 but i did the first 2 on psone, i probably wont buy pro evolution because i am bothered about it being too much like the boring fifa 2002!
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:04
fifa is bad now compared to pro evo, as they say once you've played one you've played them all.
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Many of the regulars know how i feel about Fifa, because before the release of the too i always maintained that Fifa 2002 and too would be the same as the others, all graphics and no play, and thats what it is. The graphics are very good and the players and stadia all look good, apart from they sometimes go into what likes a 'rubber' suit with the colours being bright. All the menu's too look very nice indeed and im sure its a pleasure to pick your team when all the badges are there. Oh and not forgetting the good sound track all the all the real player names, kits and team sponsors, but thats where the good thing stop. The game plays about as good as hear say can sing, its basicly crap.

Compared to the best game ever, Pro Evo, fifa should not even dare to think about competeing. The game plays is just nothing like the real thing, and although EA claim that its a new engine made to act more real, it still plays as arcady as the past Fifas. The ball seems to swerve way too much and the players can control the ball not matter how they are stood at an angle to it. Every pass is superb and never is a mistake made, i could go on but the fact is its nothing like the real thing. Its far too easy to score.

Pro Evo really is the best bet for a top class football game, combining great graphics and superb game play. Or if thats not your fancy what about This is Football 2001, that aint a bad game. Just dont buy a Fifa game.
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:09
Regular
"es argh"
Fifa- good or bad?- Bad.
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Fifa is compleatly boring, Football is football and the Fifa series just do that, make the exact same game, but with different players and better graphics. I have played both Fifa and Pro Evo and I prefer Pro Evo, So in answer to your question: BAD.
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
FIFA - Bad
Pro Evolution Soccer - Good!!
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:08
Regular
Bad in my opinion, i think Longy likes it though
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:10
Regular
"  "
FIFA's too sluggish.......GET PRO EVO!!
Wed 13/02/02 at 21:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well i think we all have the idea that Fifa is crap then. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.