GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry, but I need a new one...NOW !!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 09:17
Regular
Sorry Guys, but I have been away from the gaming world for quite a few months. I need a new game !
The missus and I have just finished Silent Hill 2 (Great looking but SH1 has a better story) and I am looking for another game. I don't mind running about a lot but spooky, weird scary adventure is what I am looking for. I have not played Res Evil Veronica X, Shadow of Memories yet or Alone in the Dark 4. More thinking and puzzles rather than just shooting. Which is better or is there a new game out which I have not heard of yet ?
Please help otherwise I will be bored.
Sat 24/03/12 at 17:39
Regular
Yes we are ..........meet at the usual car park at 9.00 and don't forget to alter your clocks tonight. If anyone needs a lift with me and Bill give us a call on 07792091389
Fri 23/03/12 at 17:29
Regular
Are we doing the elterwater ride on Sunday ???
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:16
Regular
"accidental superher"
yep..what more do you expect..
well they might do something totally unexpected...but i somewhat douftful from what i have seen
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:15
Regular
"WWJD"
sounds like it
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The usual then. :D
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:57
Regular
"accidental superher"
it's sorta like aliens i think...
you go onto this ship and finding...shock...horror...most people dead...and alien things around (looking very aliens like)....
run around ship presumably solving puzzles...killing aliens with guns and getting keys
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:55
Regular
"WWJD"
whats the game about?
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:52
Regular
"accidental superher"
Personally i don't find Run Like Hell very good looking at all...i predict it will get a pants rating...of course i could be TOTALLY wrong...and might end up getting it
Wed 13/02/02 at 22:31
Regular
Yeh or what about Run like hell that looks good, dont know a release date though
Wed 13/02/02 at 22:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Kid Rock wrote:
> compared to DMC it is really really slow

True, but while the games are very similar, they are too different. The game structure is the same, finding keys, items ect and killing bosses but DMC goes for a more arcady style of play which makes the game play very well. But Resi plays well too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.