GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who do you think is the coolest game character ever?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/07 at 20:26
Regular
Personally i have a few, like Solid Snake , Tommy Vercetti.

I like their attitudes... They're both quite similar, their type of humour makes me laugh.
Sat 10/11/07 at 22:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Tails sucked. Get out!

Wasn't it spelt Tailz? Or am i thinking of the much cooler Knucklz (or however the flip you spell it)

Grrr this is bringing back memories now. That little bas**rd was never around when you wanted him and couldnt keep up. Didnt you also have to rescue him? God i hated Tails. I know i'm not the only one.
Sat 10/11/07 at 22:21
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
coolest ever, for me it can only be tails
Sat 10/11/07 at 12:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This thread is deeply lacking in Sephiroth.
Sat 10/11/07 at 12:19
the coolest charachter in my opinion is "overlord" out of the overlord xbox360 game, marcus pheonix (gow) and cole (gow)
Thu 06/09/07 at 19:22
Regular
"lets go back"
The space marine from Doom, Vincent from FF7, Lara Croft.
Wed 05/09/07 at 17:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
That's a really tough decision, between these, not in any particlar order except the order I thought of them:

Duke Nukem
Samus Aran (or at least her suit)
Cole (GoW)
Barney (security guard in Half Life)
Mr Blonde
Don Weaso (CBFD)
Greg (CBFD)
The Great Mighty Poo (CBFD)
Brass Monkey (CBFD)
The Dung Beetles (CBFD)
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Tue 04/09/07 at 18:48
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
ocerlot in MGS3
Tue 04/09/07 at 14:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Toejam & Earl were pretty damn cool.
Tue 04/09/07 at 06:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Vamp from MGS2 is probably the coolest character I've yet seen, he just beats Lara Croft down into second place. She would have been first place but she lost her cool recently during her friend's drowning scene in Tomb Raider: Legend.

There are actually some pretty cool player-created characters out there too: one of my old Linkshell Leaders in FFXI never once lost his cool but lost a bit of credibility because he was a 2ft tall Tarutaru.

My Night Elf feral druid was probably the coolest cat, ever, in World of Warcraft.
Mon 03/09/07 at 14:18
Regular
Tha fat guy in Streets of Rage 2! A dude who sits on his enemies and does belly flops, what could be cooler?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.