GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a Quick FF Question - VII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 10:05
Regular
You meet her in the forests on the world map (random battles occur and she turns up). I'm pretty sure you can get her at any stage of the game as well.
Sat 21/12/02 at 13:35
"griever"
kingdom hearts is the same you have got so much to do you dont know where to start
Fri 20/12/02 at 21:15
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Someone's probably already said this, or something like this, but it just isn't a Final Fantasy without loads of side quests. Whats the point of getting a Final Fantasy if you're not going to do half of it?
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:15
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I have not played any other FF games other than no.7 so i cant comment on their side quests but as i have already said getting Vincent is a good thing to do because he is a great person to fight with. You dont also have to do much extra to get him, if i remember correctly you only have to go in to a room, say the right things and he joins your party later on.
Fri 20/12/02 at 19:01
"griever"
okay i always do the side-quests for every ff but the sub-characters in ffvii pale in comparison to the deep sea research centre or the celestial weapons in other ffs
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:46
"period drama"
That's not really the point, is it?

Sub-characters give a depth to the story - for example Vincent's quest for his Ultima Weapon and Limit-break Manual give you some interesting information on his backgroun and past secrets.
Yuffie has a whole sub-quest devoted to her, where you can aqquire new materia, weapons and everything - plus more story details.

If you are a decent gamer you'll get all the sub-characters just becasue you can. Same with side-quests, you don't have to do them - but you're missing half the game out in FFs.
This is the crap talk of casual gamers - a plague on the gaming world.
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:47
"griever"
> Both the characters have exactly the same number of lines as the
> others if they are in your party during a scene as well.

thats my point they hardly have any significant things to say they arent even in the cutscenes
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Notable"
If only a newer version of this game was released on the PS2.

I would be king, king damn you

:ŹD
Thu 19/12/02 at 10:49
"Wa-wa-west"
TheSum;P wrote:
> Yuffie is annoying as she takes all your material in wutal and you
> have to battle to get yuffie back on your side but that is no reason
> for her to try and take more at another very hard part of the game.

She's actuallt a really good character as well. Her L3 no.2 limit break is nearly the best in the game. Can't remember what its called though, as its so long ago that I've played it.
Wed 18/12/02 at 23:12
Yuffie is annoying as she takes all your material in wutal and you have to battle to get yuffie back on your side but that is no reason for her to try and take more at another very hard part of the game.
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:56
"Super Diamonds"
Any 1 know where I can buy FF VII?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.