GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox to win war"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 13:59
Regular
Having used both PS2 and XBox, I can say that the XBox is the better option. Better graphics, better sound (digital 5.1), great DVD player (makes the ps2 one look very poor), and some great games. Splinter Cell is 10/10. Halo was also cool. And the XBox does this easily. It's got loads of spare power. This is the problem for Sony. I think games like GT3, GTA3, VC, and The Getaway all push the PS2 to it's limit. Can't see PS2 games getting any better. But XBox WILL steam ahead with new games next year thanks to the extra power. Plus, you got BroadBand built in - on line at proper speeds. This will be awesome.
Wed 18/12/02 at 14:01
Regular
Doesn't mean it's gonna win the war though.

N64 and Dreamcast where much more powerful than the PS1, the PS1 still managed to steamroll over them though.
Wed 18/12/02 at 13:59
Regular
Having used both PS2 and XBox, I can say that the XBox is the better option. Better graphics, better sound (digital 5.1), great DVD player (makes the ps2 one look very poor), and some great games. Splinter Cell is 10/10. Halo was also cool. And the XBox does this easily. It's got loads of spare power. This is the problem for Sony. I think games like GT3, GTA3, VC, and The Getaway all push the PS2 to it's limit. Can't see PS2 games getting any better. But XBox WILL steam ahead with new games next year thanks to the extra power. Plus, you got BroadBand built in - on line at proper speeds. This will be awesome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.