GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite game on the sega mega drive?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 11:57
Regular
My favourite game has got to be Shining Force 2 and if you don't know what it is its just like a FF on the mega drive.
Sat 16/02/02 at 15:03
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Micro machines '96. Excellent game that was - similar to MM2, but with some new tracks and a track designer. I played that game almost solidly when I had my megadrive. Did you know, that on some tracks, eg where you have a sponge to carry you somewhere, it's actually faster to do the track in reverse?

I can't believe nobody has mentiones Super Skidmarks. It may well have been an Amiga game originally, but it really was excellent on the megadrive, and lost none of the humour.

Turbo speed cows rule.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:43
Prodigy wrote:
> no problem, i have a shelf full of old games above my pc, so i just looked up.

I wanted to know if you have shining force 2.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:25
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
no problem, i have a shelf full of old games above my pc, so i just looked up.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:24
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
hard one this, speedball and cannon fodder were fantastic but the best game had to be sensible soccer and its still the best football game ever, nothing has come close.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:20
Pokémon hater wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Anyone get the triple header with Super Hang on, Italia 90
> and...I think it was
> Columns.

Excellent stuff.

There was also a
> brilliant double header with
> this EA Ice Hockey game and Madden
> Football.

I've got the double header of EA ice Hockey And Madden Football.But
> about the triple header there was a header with 6 games on which had Super Hang
> On,Italia 90,Columns,Revege Of Shinoby,Streets Of Rage and I can't remember the Prodigy I remembered the sixth game on the 6 games in one it was Golden Axe.
> sixth one I'll be back to you in a second.

Thanks to
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:16
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
the other game was prob either super monaco gp or golden axe
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:14
Ant wrote:
> Anyone get the triple header with Super Hang on, Italia 90 and...I think it was
> Columns.

Excellent stuff.

There was also a brilliant double header with
> this EA Ice Hockey game and Madden Football.

I've got the double header of EA ice Hockey And Madden Football.But about the triple header there was a header with 6 games on which had Super Hang On,Italia 90,Columns,Revege Of Shinoby,Streets Of Rage and I can't remember the sixth one I'll be back to you in a second.
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:49
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
easily streets of rage 2, it had a load of good improvements over the original, but wasn't odd like the third one.
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ant wrote:
> Anyone get the triple header with Super Hang on, Italia 90 and...I think it was
> Columns.

Excellent stuff.

There was also a brilliant double header with
> this EA Ice Hockey game and Madden Football.

I saw those cheap in a shop. Are they really worth getting?

Plus my fav game would have to be Streetfighter 2 Special Championship Edition!

:)
Fri 15/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
Salvatore wrote:
> mine was the Sonic series

There is plenty of places where you can pick up Emulators or Roms of games!

Auction houses on the net?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.