GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mafia longest thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mafia'.
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:53
Regular
The game that changed my pc life and i want to start a thread on it MAFIA rocks!!!!!!!
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
A friend of mine tells me that there is a secret on the race track which when you enter puts you back at the starting line, skipping half the track. I don't know if it's true or not though, but it'll be something I'll look out for when get around to playing the game again.
Fri 03/01/03 at 02:01
Regular
"That's right!"
Although I was sick of it by the end, I did really enjoy the racing level. First time a game has really challenged me in YEARS (not since the days of the SNES)
Fri 03/01/03 at 02:18
Regular
"I see you"
cipro wrote:
> A friend of mine tells me that there is a secret on the race track
> which when you enter puts you back at the starting line, skipping half
> the track. I don't know if it's true or not though, but it'll be
> something I'll look out for when get around to playing the game again.

Yeah there is, i think it's between the two rocks. Although i completed it the hard way and believe me it's bloody hard, especially when you think your ahead then you lose it on a corner.
Fri 03/01/03 at 02:20
Regular
"I see you"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Although I was sick of it by the end, I did really enjoy the racing
> level. First time a game has really challenged me in YEARS (not since
> the days of the SNES)

True, i know what your saying as most games out today are just 'run into a room pick up a gun and shoot someone'. I think i would have enjoyed Mafia alot better if it wasn't for the racing level.
Tue 07/01/03 at 11:49
Regular
"A man with a stick"
II hope the developers release and add-on pack or a sequel, because after I finished the game I had a craving for more. I suppose I could always keep a look out for extra levels and mods on the internet though.
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah everything from the plot to the music was brilliant. I heard that they are making a cd of all the music in the game. Has anyone else heard that?
Wed 15/01/03 at 12:49
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I can't say I have, but I have heard rumours about a multiplayer mode being added with the patch that'll eventually get released. Still a rumour though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.