GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mafia longest thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mafia'.
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:53
Regular
The game that changed my pc life and i want to start a thread on it MAFIA rocks!!!!!!!
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:53
The game that changed my pc life and i want to start a thread on it MAFIA rocks!!!!!!!
Thu 19/12/02 at 12:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Mafia is a great game, but I wouldn't say it was the best of it's genre.
Thu 19/12/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Been playing this loads recently.

Doing the extreme ride at the moment and have two more cars to get. Trying to do the one where the race car distorts your vision whilst driving it, and the one where you can't go below 34mph.

Cool game, although not sure what the lastability will be like after I finish with these extreme ride missions.
Mon 30/12/02 at 16:20
Regular
"I see you"
Wow this is er like really long :)
Tue 31/12/02 at 14:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
This thread really came at the wrong time, it should have come when the game was released, because back then everyone was talking about it.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:25
Regular
"I see you"
I got bored of this game really quickly, maybe it was because i was sick of having to restart the whole level again and again just because there was save game option. Oh and the Racing part of the game, come on what was that all about. It must have taken me at least a week to get past that bit!
Tue 31/12/02 at 19:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yeah, Mafia did have it's annoying parts, though I think in the end the quality of some of the missions on offer made up for that. The game did offer a kind of variaty no other games in the genre had. It could have done with more of those missions though, as the game was really too short.
Wed 01/01/03 at 11:33
Regular
"I see you"
I did think it had one of the best endings i've seen in a game. How many times do you see your game character as an old man, watering his lawn then two guys shooting him as an act of revenge? Not many!

As i said before though it was really the racing level that spoilt the game for me, as it was really frustrating and it made me really hate that game for a while. I've still got it though but i've not played on it in months now, i think i'll have to go back and try my hand at racing again.
Wed 01/01/03 at 20:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I just cheated on that racing level, I downloaded a save file which picked up 'after' the race. I just couldn't be bothered with it, I just wanted to get on with the game.
Wed 01/01/03 at 23:00
Regular
"I see you"
I'll tell you this, the race level on Mafia was so bloody frustrating i nearly ended up bald from tearing out my hair. I also wanted to get hold of the guy who decided to put that part in the game and ring his next or her if it was a women.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.