GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"come on need a list guys!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 05:00
Regular
Meh, woke up early for some reason, I'll do a list as far as my half awake status lets me. ;-)

Out Now...

Mech Assault
Moto GP
Whacked!
Unreal Championship
Ghost Recon
NFL Fever 2003

Apparently there are 60 developers working on online titles right now with 50 on the way next year. Heres the titles I know that are on the way...

Star Wars: Galaxies
Counter Strike
Lamborghini
True Fantasy: Live Online
Phantasy Star Online 1+2
Project Gothem Racing 2
Halo 2
Midtown Madness 3
Amped 2 (I think)
Capcom Vs SNK 2 Pro
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Outlaw Volleyball
Steel Battalion 2
Raiden Fighters Evolution
Top Spin (tennis)
Rolling
Wild Rings (I think)

Those are the titles I know about. Plus of course you have games such as Splinter Cell and Toejam & Earl 3 that although have no online play, allow you to use X-Box Live to download new content such as new levels, power ups, multiplayer maps, characters, cars, etc.

I'm guessing the next Madden game on X-Box will be online playable and maybe even the next Fifa game. I reckon that by the end of next year, there will probably be at least 1 online game for each different type of sport (barring stupid stuff like Curling before some smart ar5e tries to be clever).
Thu 19/12/02 at 05:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Meh, woke up early for some reason, I'll do a list as far as my half awake status lets me. ;-)

Out Now...

Mech Assault
Moto GP
Whacked!
Unreal Championship
Ghost Recon
NFL Fever 2003

Apparently there are 60 developers working on online titles right now with 50 on the way next year. Heres the titles I know that are on the way...

Star Wars: Galaxies
Counter Strike
Lamborghini
True Fantasy: Live Online
Phantasy Star Online 1+2
Project Gothem Racing 2
Halo 2
Midtown Madness 3
Amped 2 (I think)
Capcom Vs SNK 2 Pro
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Outlaw Volleyball
Steel Battalion 2
Raiden Fighters Evolution
Top Spin (tennis)
Rolling
Wild Rings (I think)

Those are the titles I know about. Plus of course you have games such as Splinter Cell and Toejam & Earl 3 that although have no online play, allow you to use X-Box Live to download new content such as new levels, power ups, multiplayer maps, characters, cars, etc.

I'm guessing the next Madden game on X-Box will be online playable and maybe even the next Fifa game. I reckon that by the end of next year, there will probably be at least 1 online game for each different type of sport (barring stupid stuff like Curling before some smart ar5e tries to be clever).
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:38
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
**looks down list**

***gets excited***

****thinks how hes glad he chose a xbox over a gamecube****
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:30
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Can you download extra levels with splinter cell if you have live?
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:44
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
well you can download new characters etc it says downloadable content so i suppose it means level also :)
Thu 19/12/02 at 15:34
thanx for the list sav, hope you've woken up a lil more now and have wiped all the drool off your face ;)

hmmmmmm looks like a tasty enough list to me. i guess most are avalible around March time huh?
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
You might be able to download levels like the VR missions from metal gear solid: Substance ( i think there called vr missions)

only 6 more days till i get to play it
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just read a mag of mine and have more titles to report...

Fishing Live Online
Rallisport Challenge 2
Perfect Dark 2 (not confirmed, but most probable)
TOCA Race Driver
Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
Starcraft Ghost
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic (downloadable characters and levels)
Crimson Skies (download new planes)
Bomberman Online
XIII

There are also a couple of online RPG's on the list which are yet to have a name announced by the developers.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:38
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I want broadband!!
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:16
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
knights of the old republic new levels thats strange considering its a do a mission when you want kinda thing.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:19
Regular
"699 days!"
WhirlWind wrote:
> **looks down list**
>
> ***gets excited***
>
> ****thinks how hes glad he chose a xbox over a gamecube****

**looks down list**

***gets excited***

****remembers how much he would have to fork out for modem, subscription, call charges, (sorry if that's free but I can't be arsed to research it)****

*****thinks how hes glad he chose a gamecube over an xbox*****

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.