GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many people have finished Starfox?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Fox Adventures'.
Thu 19/12/02 at 12:01
Regular
I was just wondering, as i've just got to the final boss(i won't say who it is, as it's a bit of a spoiler,if not guessed by most), but i'm having trouble defeating, him. I know exactly what to do just takes some practise.
I'll come back as soon as i'm finished...
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It didn't ask me to save either.
I got 99% as well, only because I didn't buy all the things in that stupid shop. I actually hated the voice of that shopkeeper. Rage swelled up in me each time I heard it.
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:59
"Uzi Lover"
huh?

It never asked me to save after.

Then I completed it again because my cousin wanted to see it and it never asked again or anything.

That sucks.
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It saved for me.
My file says Defeated ******* as my last action.
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:14
"Uzi Lover"
The last boss was the hardest part of the game but I figured it out after two go's.

When you complete the game your saved game file doesnt say you have completed the game it just go's from where you last saved.

meh
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
GcMaster wrote:
> Can someone help me with this game?
>
> Im near the begining still, ive helped the little dinosaurs mother and
> now he's following me, ive been told to look at my map to see where to
> go and it says i need to goto ice mountain to follow the bad guys
> tracks, when i get there there seems to be nowhere to go, when i get
> back on the skidoo thing i get to the end then it just brings me back
> to the top where the cannon is firing. Help!!!!

Stuck on SFA? It's not possible, is it? Speak to Slippy - he tells you EVERYTHING. Or so I've heard (I haven't played it and I have no intention of playing it).
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:23
Regular
Haven't finished it yet but I'm 86% the way there.
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:22
Regular
I did 50%, got bored, took it back and swapped it for Rocky.
Thu 19/12/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Erm....."
Can someone help me with this game?

Im near the begining still, ive helped the little dinosaurs mother and now he's following me, ive been told to look at my map to see where to go and it says i need to goto ice mountain to follow the bad guys tracks, when i get there there seems to be nowhere to go, when i get back on the skidoo thing i get to the end then it just brings me back to the top where the cannon is firing. Help!!!!
Thu 19/12/02 at 13:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Starfox Adventures, not Lylat Wars.
Thu 19/12/02 at 13:43
Regular
star fox wasn't a bad game it was pretty intersting it had it's ups and downs but the multiplayer games were really cool. espically that bomb to bad they are not makeing part 2 of that game it wasnt so bad!!! i always used fox and that duck the rest sucked!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.