GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many people have finished Starfox?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Fox Adventures'.
Thu 19/12/02 at 12:01
Regular
I was just wondering, as i've just got to the final boss(i won't say who it is, as it's a bit of a spoiler,if not guessed by most), but i'm having trouble defeating, him. I know exactly what to do just takes some practise.
I'll come back as soon as i'm finished...
Mon 23/12/02 at 18:31
You can't. There's the final save point, and after that, the point of no return.
Sat 21/12/02 at 19:27
Regular
John.J wrote:
> You have to go into the middle of the game well maze and then drop it
> down a hole then the cheat will be activated.

"Cheat Activated".. then what?

Also, does anyone know how to continue a completed game?
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Longÿ wrote:
> I want to get a gamecube but can't decide which game to get with it im
> going to get iver Star Fighter or Mario Sunshine. I like playing the
> more free roming games which one is the best?

Mario is best, as Star Fighter isn't a game. But mario is the best game on the console anyway.
Fri 20/12/02 at 08:51
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Starfox is a great game - it took me 23 hours. I'd really like to use
> my cheat tokens though, even though I've completed the game - anyone
> know how?
You have to go into the middle of the game well maze and then drop it down a hole then the cheat will be activated.
Thu 19/12/02 at 23:01
Regular
"WWJD"
I want to get a gamecube but can't decide which game to get with it im going to get iver Star Fighter or Mario Sunshine. I like playing the more free roming games which one is the best?
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:58
Regular
Starfox is a great game - it took me 23 hours. I'd really like to use my cheat tokens though, even though I've completed the game - anyone know how?
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It was all a waste of money, seeing as you could get 50 scarabs from the rocks outside the shop everytime you went in and out.
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:13
"Uzi Lover"
Hmmmmm yeah I saved the children etc. Like you I was playing to get the most out of the game.

I bought that ball from the shop but didn't save it because it was rubbish and a waste of money.
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It doesn't matter. I'm just saying is all. Maybe you didn't save the lightfoot children or collect all of the fuel cells or something. I didn't do it intentionally. I just thought I might as well get as much as possible out of the game.
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:05
"Uzi Lover"
ah ha! I never bought all the items in the shop and my last save thing was 94% I think...maybe that's why?

More importantly: What does it matter? I saw the ending. It's not like you get the whole original Starfox game to play (even though you should).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.