GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 5 GTA game is on the PS2 with a new gta title called GTA miami."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/02/02 at 19:58
Regular
The best selling game GTA3 that made a huge success for about 3 or 4 months is still being one of the best game ever on the ps2 is about to have a remake of this game which will be held in Miami instead of Liberty City and probably be out at the end of the year 2002 with more cars and new guns like the gta grenade launcher with two more new gta guns.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:41
Yeh well it's probably on the gtamiami but it could be on the americanversion when everything is done.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:37
Regular
yeh i want to know whether it is on GTA3
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:33
Regular
Is the secret island on GTA3!?!?
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:33
Well after finishing the whole game in the us no it's better tna the european version with secret cars and more people walking around and if you finish about 199 mission's on vigilanty mission's you get your own security guards orr omething like well i only mfinished about 137 mission's on the vigilanty mission's and probably finish them all by tommorow.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:32
Regular
so is the secret island on GTA3 or GTA miami
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:29
Well the magazine rates that eurpean version's will have a little bit of this secret like it's only got about 20 mission's in the secret island.
The asian version's which means that if the japanese and the chinese accepth they would have everything as the same as the american version's with secret ancient japanese taxi's which will only be unlocked if everything is completed and change stuff's about the game, so that it's and propler japanese version.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
Is this all on GTA3?
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:26
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> Cool sounds interesting but why isnt it in the English version?

was that in the us version of gta3? i thought he ment miami, if it was how come it wernt in the pal version?
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:24
Well i don't no asweel it's some kind of secret island it's only unlocked when you finish the whole game and there are pictures, wait there for a moment i just need to find the magazine, ok so this island is loaded with all the street gangs and secret cars, including gang memebers from the gta3 and london that's what it say's over hear with the main head of this whole island or the mayor of this island is bolldwind macalistar, and you get to do about 49 mission's in this island.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:23
Regular
whats all this secret island thing though?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.