GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 5 GTA game is on the PS2 with a new gta title called GTA miami."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/02/02 at 19:58
Regular
The best selling game GTA3 that made a huge success for about 3 or 4 months is still being one of the best game ever on the ps2 is about to have a remake of this game which will be held in Miami instead of Liberty City and probably be out at the end of the year 2002 with more cars and new guns like the gta grenade launcher with two more new gta guns.
Mon 11/02/02 at 19:58
The best selling game GTA3 that made a huge success for about 3 or 4 months is still being one of the best game ever on the ps2 is about to have a remake of this game which will be held in Miami instead of Liberty City and probably be out at the end of the year 2002 with more cars and new guns like the gta grenade launcher with two more new gta guns.
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:01
Regular
Where did you hear this?
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:01
Where did u get this info? all i heard is that Rockstar were takeing pics of miami
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:11
Well anyoune can get info on games like these on this very own website like the site's called ukps2.co.uk, or on official magazines like the u.s magazines or on the official ps2 site www.playstation.com and the offiaial us magazine i just bought it yesturday over in california on holiday and the xbox is crap with the huge joypad and the best game for xbox is ganma onimusha, max payne and nba live 2002 and the rest other game's i played like gotham racing, halo and wreckless are probably the worst game ever.
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:14
Regular
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> Where did u get this info? all i heard is that Rockstar were takeing pics of
> miami

might be doing it for another game?
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:18
True, but i didnt say it was for GTA did i! i jst said they were filming
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:20
Regular
SR even have have a story about it.

SOunds like an Add-on for GTA3. Like GTA London...
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:41
Regular
Sounds good with GTA4 confirmed for release towards the end of next year.
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:19
mmmm....
Ive heard about it but I thought it could have been a possible add on for the PC version...
Anything official yet?
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Likely an Upgrade disk to cash in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.