GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo VIPs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 16:10
Regular
Well looks like all the wave birds have gone only 25 GBA to go, what points have people got and will they ever reach the 6000 point mark?

think i have 3575
Tue 24/12/02 at 18:19
Unbeliever wrote:
> Dunno - just click on GC games and you should find it. Click on the
> price to get conversion rates as well. It works out at around
> £20 for decent titles like FIFA 2003 and Medal of Honour. I can
> vouch for them because I ordered the aforementioned games last week
> and they arrived yesterday.

How much was P&P, and were there any additional costs such as UK VAT, customs and excise, etc.?
Tue 24/12/02 at 13:29
Regular
so what do u do with the stars except buy stuff 4 pc with em
Mon 23/12/02 at 18:21
Regular
mess writes : here's a clever trick -

Go into GAME (etc) and buy a game with a VIP pass in it. Recently, the past few GC games I've bought have lacked the selophane seal on the boxes. So you can leave the shop, jot down the VIP number on your hand or something, and then toddle back in and say something like, "oh dear, I've just realised I need that money for a bus ride home, can I have a refund please?" Now you have a usable VIP code for free! Or you could not cheat the system like this and just buy the game to play.

i think thats missed up!!
Mon 23/12/02 at 17:59
Regular
"keep your receipt"
here's a clever trick -

Go into GAME (etc) and buy a game with a VIP pass in it. Recently, the past few GC games I've bought have lacked the selophane seal on the boxes. So you can leave the shop, jot down the VIP number on your hand or something, and then toddle back in and say something like, "oh dear, I've just realised I need that money for a bus ride home, can I have a refund please?" Now you have a usable VIP code for free! Or you could not cheat the system like this and just buy the game to play.
Mon 23/12/02 at 13:57
Regular
yes maybe had a look at VIP stuff but think there is only one game on the GBA for VIPs, which is metroid fusion, still confusing ly how did people get to 4500 so quickly?
Mon 23/12/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Maybe they did it with GBA games as well? It doesn't matter if they're all gone now. Use that website that I spoke to below and order one there for around £17-20...I got one 6 months ago and it's excellent.
Mon 23/12/02 at 13:31
Regular
well that is the question i want ansering too,

How on earth did people get the stars they needed for the Wave bird, myself too i have nearly reached the amount required for the wave bird however they have all gone now and only the GBA at 6000, but how can u get that amount, its virually impossible, u cant register games you already have?? theres only around 11 games with VIPs in, think i have 3580 or something, only a few games i havent got which there are vips in, Micky and doshin and the NBA, and even now if u have u wont get anything for your loyalty to nintendo, how on earth cn u get the 6000 points?

Please yet me know what you think about this and how many points you have, think it was a good idea however wish there was a bit more on offer from nintendo
Mon 23/12/02 at 10:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
all... the .... wavebirds .... gone ....?

what? i wanted one! i nearly had enough stars as well!
how the hell did those lucky ba$tards get enough stars?
Mon 23/12/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Festivus!"
There really is nothing TO DO with Stars - just sit and watch them mount up infront of you, like cards, slowly rising. Or you could buy crappy wallpapers, screensavers and the like and waste them all. Your choice.
Mon 23/12/02 at 09:02
Regular
i dont understand how 2 use nintendovip i just registered and have 705 stars tell me how to use it plz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.