GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please Newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 08:45
Regular
Message to all newbies (and spammers) please may you stop spamming you are making us regulars want to leave because of your two word topics and your pointless questions. Two regulars have already left ( insane Bartender and Belldandy) because of you and they try really hard to do good, long topics but all you do is complain and say " oh it's too long I can't be bothered to read this." And all you do is spam, spam, spam or write insulting posts. And for God's sake spell propaly!!!
Fri 20/12/02 at 08:45
Regular
Message to all newbies (and spammers) please may you stop spamming you are making us regulars want to leave because of your two word topics and your pointless questions. Two regulars have already left ( insane Bartender and Belldandy) because of you and they try really hard to do good, long topics but all you do is complain and say " oh it's too long I can't be bothered to read this." And all you do is spam, spam, spam or write insulting posts. And for God's sake spell propaly!!!
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
John.J wrote:
> And for God's sake spell
> propaly!!!

That is all.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:13
"The Will of D."
gerrid wrote:
> John.J wrote:
> And for God's sake spell
> propaly!!!
>
>
> That is all.

Well they will understand it more if it isn't spelt properly since that's how they work.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You would know...
Sat 21/12/02 at 19:28
Regular
Insane Bartender left? When?
Sat 21/12/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
He'll be leaving for 'Good' after the new year.
Sat 21/12/02 at 19:58
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
I'm a newbie and i never complain but the only thing is other people tell me to shut up and you can tell they wanna start trouble so you cant say its my thought if you dont beleive me look in the past messages with me in.Im not blamming none of you!!
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:20
"+ suspicious minds"
shut up.
Sat 21/12/02 at 22:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
John.J - you really don't have a clue what spamming is, and what is classed as a regular either.
Sat 21/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
John.J wrote:
> And for God's sake spell propaly!!!

---

And this is genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.