GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gc Zelda Gets Free Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:21
Regular
The Japanese always get the best:

According to the new nintendo Mag, The new zelda game out for the Gamecube gets a copy of Zelda: Ocarina of time and also a unreleased Ura Zelda, Which were both for the N64 but Ura Zelda never got released.The games come with the same classic graphics to the N64 version but with a higher resolution and frame-rate

Lets hope we get the same over here....
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
GcMaster wrote:
> I belive that they will, i mean come on, Sony did it, back last year
> when they gave a demo of Mgs2 whith Zone Of Enders, Everyone Bought
> that game for the demo, thats why it sold so much.
>
> Nintendo will take the hint

Nintendo haven't taken the hint for a while, nor will they unless their attitude towards the PAL market changes.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
gerrid wrote:
> Most of them do. We discussed it to death about three weeks ago, when
> it was announced. And now it's in all the magazines. It's good that
> you tried, don't get me wrong.
> But we won't get the same treatment over here. Nintendo won't have any
> copies left by September anyway.

I think you'll find Nintendo will bring the Ura Disc here. Even if they don't, get yourselves a Platinum US GC with Resi 0 for £180, that'll teach em' ;)
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:32
Regular
"Erm....."
I belive that they will, i mean come on, Sony did it, back last year when they gave a demo of Mgs2 whith Zone Of Enders, Everyone Bought that game for the demo, thats why it sold so much.

Nintendo will take the hint
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
GcMaster wrote:
> Ok
>
>
> Look at my status ' NEWBIE '.......Explians it all

Fair do's. But it might be worth keeping in mind man that topics often quickly sink to the bottom in this forum due to it's popular nature.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
GcMaster wrote:
> Ok
>
>
> Look at my status ' NEWBIE '.......Explians it all

No, it doesn't. Just because you're a newbie doesn't mean you have to act like an idiot.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Most of them do. We discussed it to death about three weeks ago, when it was announced. And now it's in all the magazines. It's good that you tried, don't get me wrong.
But we won't get the same treatment over here. Nintendo won't have any copies left by September anyway.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Erm....."
Ok

Look at my status ' NEWBIE '.......Explians it all
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
gerrid wrote:
> Yes. Well done.

Hey GcMaster do you know that night follows day? Yes? Then stop stating the bleeding obvious!
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
GcMaster wrote:
> Ever thiught that people might not know this?????????????????????

Granted. But there was something like 7 odd topics on the subject not too long ago.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Erm....."
*Thought

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.