GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question about Sonic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 14:38
Regular
Has anyone heard of a Sonic game they're releasing on the Cube with a whole collection of Sonic's games, including some of the brilliant 2-D stuff? A mate told me about it a while ago (but he does live in Wales now) and I was just wondering if he was making it up or not.
Sat 21/12/02 at 12:41
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think that I will have to get this game, as I loved the Sonic games on the Mega-Drive.
Sat 21/12/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
This game looks good. I think I will have to buy it as soon as it comes out mainly because I love Sonic games.
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
I will definatley be getting it - The original Sonic games were awesome and I cant wait to play them again!
Mon 23/12/02 at 07:46
Regular
help me im stuk on king boom boo (with knukles) cos i can hurt him the first time but the 2nd time i cant c knukles so i cant dig into the wall and when i do dig him out the door thingies close straight away plz help
Mon 23/12/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'll be getting this game just for the likes of Sonic Pinball and Ristar, aswell as the original 3 classic Sonic games - and Sonic and Knuckles.

I have got the Sonic games on my MegaDrive somewhere, but it'd be much easier for me to just have them on my GameCube that's always set-up and ready to go.

And there are also some games I've never played before; like that Sonic 3D game or whatever it is...

I don't care if NGC give it an 'average' review, I still want this!
Any-one of those classic Sonic games is way better than the 2 Sonic Adventure games put-together! But I agree with what they say when you either like these games, or you don't.

Any Sonic Adventure fan should go for this to see what Sonic the hedgehog is really all about!
Mon 23/12/02 at 11:08
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Another cashin from Sega, a complete waste of a Gamecube disk.
> £40 for a load of old Megadrive games?
>
> Phhhhhhhhhhhhft
>
> Come on Sega you can do better than this retro twaddle.

Sonic Compilation will be the best Gamecube game out.

The megadrive sonic games are the best platformers ever and are extermely fun games to play.

Sonic may not have next-gen graphics but its better than most next-gen games.
Mon 23/12/02 at 12:05
Regular
so i take no1 knows how to kill king boom boo cos i can neva c knukles when go on the wall to dig him out
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:15
Regular
and also i need 2 no how 2 blow up the flying og with rouge? plz answer 2 both of them
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I'll have to get this game.
Even though i allready have all the games on it, except one(dr robotnics mean bean machine)
it's gonna be great(despite the apperarance of ....eeurgh....sonic 3D and sonic spinball, the worst sonic
games ever, and i have to say, they've both digraced my master system\ mega drive,i can never remember which came first)

Any way, it'll be worth it for the other (good) games and the extra's
Does anyone know a release date?
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
The review was in the latest issue of NGC but it was on USA Import. I reckon it'll be a month at the very most before it's released. What I'm confused about is why they didn't put arguably the best Sonic game on it - Sonic CD?

What were Sega thinking?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.