GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question about Sonic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 14:38
Regular
Has anyone heard of a Sonic game they're releasing on the Cube with a whole collection of Sonic's games, including some of the brilliant 2-D stuff? A mate told me about it a while ago (but he does live in Wales now) and I was just wondering if he was making it up or not.
Wed 25/12/02 at 23:32
Regular
WS wrote:
> All the

Although* obviously.

This is becoming a serious problem now...
Wed 25/12/02 at 23:32
Regular
All the 32X (is that right?) wasn't that bad, I remember my next door neighbour had it and we played Virtua Fighter every Friday.
Wed 25/12/02 at 23:30
Regular
All the games I had for it were rubbish.

I sold it and got a SNES
Wed 25/12/02 at 23:23
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
WS wrote:
> MegaCD was rubbish

Evocative.

The Mega CD as a piece of commercial hardware was aweful - badly advertised, launched and supported.

As a gaming device it is a must have for a determined gaming fan. Sega's games on the console (a number of which are quite good) show us how Sega believed gaming would evolve... a far cry from the PSX era.

Sonic
Wed 25/12/02 at 23:14
Regular
MegaCD was rubbish
Wed 25/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
R-one-oh-seven wrote:
> pumba wrote:
> so no1 knows how 2 defeat king boom boo
>
>
> You have to run away from him, around and around, until something
> happens and you can hit a little ghost (holding a sign or
> something??), which opens a hole in the roof, and he turns into a
> shadow. He eithers runs on the walls or the floor, and i think you
> have to dig into him and he jumps up and starts runing away from you,
> because there is light and he doesn't like light. This is where you
> attack him, I think you can just fly/glide into him. You have to do
> this about 3 or 4 times I think.
>
>
>
> Is this "Sonic Collection" game going to just be on the
> Gamecube? Or is it going to be on other consoles as well?

Gamecube exclusive as far as I can work out
Tue 24/12/02 at 14:06
Regular
its not the first time im stuk on but thnx its when hes on/in the wall i can neva dig him out it is so hard i think
Tue 24/12/02 at 13:52
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
pumba wrote:
> so no1 knows how 2 defeat king boom boo

You have to run away from him, around and around, until something happens and you can hit a little ghost (holding a sign or something??), which opens a hole in the roof, and he turns into a shadow. He eithers runs on the walls or the floor, and i think you have to dig into him and he jumps up and starts runing away from you, because there is light and he doesn't like light. This is where you attack him, I think you can just fly/glide into him. You have to do this about 3 or 4 times I think.

Is this "Sonic Collection" game going to just be on the Gamecube? Or is it going to be on other consoles as well?
Tue 24/12/02 at 11:26
Regular
so no1 knows how 2 defeat king boom boo
Tue 24/12/02 at 00:54
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Sod that...

Give me a Sequel to NiGHTS! I've just bought the game (still sealed with analogue controller) for £40, and I WANT MORE.

Oh, and while we're on the subject, I just missed out on buying a MD with MegaCD and loads of game for £20! NOOOOOO

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.