GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"W00T"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 22:43
Regular
crappy caps lock.

And, to the topic... *fumbles around with scraps of yellow paper*

'ah yes...W00t... no, title' *more fumbling*

ah yes. we just saw die another day today, as a last day of term thingy.

sat next to a well fit chick on the bus there, she's friendly, In a sort of 'motherly dissaproved' way. :D

went to a crap cinema tho. the 'tiverly'. the seats in the very very front row were folding plastic ones, but we sat at the back and threw stuff at the projector. Heh.

I noticed how bond says very little apart from the standard Inuendo, and the film never seems to involve any great emotional input at any point from him. you have koreans going crazy, women spies crying, and the like. he just gets through it with about 50 words, and two looks. Surprise, and swarm. (trust me, It's a word. Trust me.)

stole a kiss fro the girl on the bus back, wahey! and sat at home playing with my old marvel action figures. I have seven different parralel universe versions of spiderman, two of venom, and a load of ancient WCW figures.

good luck with you'r christmasses, I'm planning to go ahead with this girl after christmas. any suggested plans of attack?

that was a poorly worded spontanious peice of crap, from SP.
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:06
"+ suspicious minds"
and people complain about my gibberish-spurting personality.

the mangretiens!
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Like a verbosity of sunsets all mish mashed into one small box of LIES
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:00
"+ suspicious minds"
who, me?

Don't you want me to be happy?

stop complaining. everyone here's happy. so stop campaning againt this virtuitous fountain of happynes.
Sat 21/12/02 at 01:31
Regular
and who the heck is this guy thinking he can do this...
Sat 21/12/02 at 01:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It has been known to be.
Sat 21/12/02 at 01:27
Regular
isnt this a nintendo forum.
Sat 21/12/02 at 00:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have a friend who collects action figures.

He is gay. Seriously.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:52
Regular
Christanious Mincefire wrote:
any suggested plans of attack?

Well you should start on her lips then make your way slowly down the body, preferably with your tongue but you could use something else if you wish......

No but seriously, I wouldn't tell her about your action figure collection and never under any circumstances tell her that you play with them. But then again that may lead you into a conversation about her toys and how she plays with them, so you never know.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:30
"+ suspicious minds"
this place is always cheerful with bats.

let the dreary moaning continue.

BLAM! judah-ben-hur.

I am no longer him, of shall I ever be.

I have acended, Combusted, and for eternity, I will live.

live Strong, Live Lively. Never dull. Always. Spontanious.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
"699 days!"
gerrid wrote:
> Quiet you.

Hehe sorry gerrid couldn't resist that one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.