GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"W00T"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 22:43
Regular
crappy caps lock.

And, to the topic... *fumbles around with scraps of yellow paper*

'ah yes...W00t... no, title' *more fumbling*

ah yes. we just saw die another day today, as a last day of term thingy.

sat next to a well fit chick on the bus there, she's friendly, In a sort of 'motherly dissaproved' way. :D

went to a crap cinema tho. the 'tiverly'. the seats in the very very front row were folding plastic ones, but we sat at the back and threw stuff at the projector. Heh.

I noticed how bond says very little apart from the standard Inuendo, and the film never seems to involve any great emotional input at any point from him. you have koreans going crazy, women spies crying, and the like. he just gets through it with about 50 words, and two looks. Surprise, and swarm. (trust me, It's a word. Trust me.)

stole a kiss fro the girl on the bus back, wahey! and sat at home playing with my old marvel action figures. I have seven different parralel universe versions of spiderman, two of venom, and a load of ancient WCW figures.

good luck with you'r christmasses, I'm planning to go ahead with this girl after christmas. any suggested plans of attack?

that was a poorly worded spontanious peice of crap, from SP.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:43
"+ suspicious minds"
crappy caps lock.

And, to the topic... *fumbles around with scraps of yellow paper*

'ah yes...W00t... no, title' *more fumbling*

ah yes. we just saw die another day today, as a last day of term thingy.

sat next to a well fit chick on the bus there, she's friendly, In a sort of 'motherly dissaproved' way. :D

went to a crap cinema tho. the 'tiverly'. the seats in the very very front row were folding plastic ones, but we sat at the back and threw stuff at the projector. Heh.

I noticed how bond says very little apart from the standard Inuendo, and the film never seems to involve any great emotional input at any point from him. you have koreans going crazy, women spies crying, and the like. he just gets through it with about 50 words, and two looks. Surprise, and swarm. (trust me, It's a word. Trust me.)

stole a kiss fro the girl on the bus back, wahey! and sat at home playing with my old marvel action figures. I have seven different parralel universe versions of spiderman, two of venom, and a load of ancient WCW figures.

good luck with you'r christmasses, I'm planning to go ahead with this girl after christmas. any suggested plans of attack?

that was a poorly worded spontanious peice of crap, from SP.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Festivus!"
Christanious Mincefire wrote:
> and swarm. (trust me, It's a word. Trust me.)

Yes. Of Bees.

> stole a kiss fro the girl on the bus back, wahey!

How many did she have? And did she put up a fight when you tried to nick it, or was it just a quick hit and run?
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:53
"+ suspicious minds"
you know what Im talking about, thingie...

...blam...
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
Yes, I do. And my (evil) name is back
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:57
"+ suspicious minds"
ah. It be a better (evil) name all round.

Yehars, me mateys...
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Plan of attack.
Use the old picer movement. Always attack from behind. With bats.
Use as many swears as possible. Call her a slug and then run away. If she follows, use your left hand, because it is lucky on a tuesday.
Those are all the rubies you need for a successful mince-attaker.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
w00t is not your word Boss Pac Man, it never was, and never will be.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Arg Messenger, it doesn't work.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Boss Pac Man.
Old Skool.
Oh yes.
Bats. Remember.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
e.T. The Game

Oh Yes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.