GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The worst and most disappointing game EVER!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 20:21
Regular
We've all been there. Standing with the newest game at the time in your little hands and you stride to the shop counter. once you've paid up you then can't wait to get back and have a bash on this great game only.... oh ts not really all that good.

So what does everyone think the most disappointing game they have ever bought is?

mine would be going back quite a few years, I was still only knee high to a grass hopper yet I went to a local Toys R Us and bought with my pocket money "Superstar Boxing" for my Amstrad. Now I had to spend all day shopping with my parents and of course I wanted to go home and start my computer boxing carrer.

Hours later I was home and I slped the cassestte into the slot and waited for the usual loading to begin. By now I was a wreck I NEEDED to play this game. I had it all planned a few hours playing this then the quiest stop for dinner then play till bed time! Oh how wrong I was!!! It started well, a big boxer guy trusting at the screen to some cheesy music. So I decided to trust myself straight into the ring and I was ready to Rumble.

But how cruel Amstrad were. It was only two player!!!! It never said anything like that on the box or nothing. But what ever your tried you could never get the computer to fight against you!!! how gutted was I! I soon turned to off after fighting three matches which all were won in record time without me even getting hit!!! Still to this day I look back annoyed that Amstrad had sold such a shoddy game!!! So what is everyone most hated game of all time then?!
Mon 11/02/02 at 23:02
WWF smackdown worst wresting game ever why never question uncle!
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:05
tetris 2 it was ok but no where near as good as i hoped.
Mon 11/02/02 at 19:31
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
the worst is maybe tweenies *shudders*
Mon 11/02/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone remember SuperMan on the N64 - That was an embarassment!! Considering he was suppose to be a super hero you couldnt even jump over a stack of boxes!! Appalling game!!
Sun 10/02/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Back For Good"
Cowboy Dave wrote:
> it has to be
Resident Evil: Gun Survivor

pants innit!!!!
Sun 10/02/02 at 22:40
Regular
"es argh"
My worst buy would have to be the lucky penny I bought a couple of years ago. I lost it. Either that or Mouse Trap, or maybe even Monopoly.
Sun 10/02/02 at 22:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Had to happen really didn't it !!! I praise myself as a pretty good tosh game dodger and then go and buy one stink of a lemon ! Wipeout Fusion - one massive steaming pile of monkeys excretion !!!!

Good job Ace Combat 4 is the nuts and didn't let me down cause otherwise I'd be on my way to Studio Liverpool right now to pop a few heads with a baseball bat !
Sun 10/02/02 at 18:03
it has to be

Resident Evil: Gun Survivor

ive never seen anything so dismal and boring in my entire life. i thought i mite get scared/excited about playing it, and it turned out to be rubbish. i bought it, got home an hour later, sat down, lights out, volume up, seating perfectly arranged... played it for ten minutes and trekked all the way back to the shop and exchanged it for Theme Park World, which on the other hand was brilliant!!!
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
In Cold Blood on PSX... *shudders*
Sun 10/02/02 at 14:02
Regular
"That's right!"
Man, I've had to take quite a few games back over the years. They always give you a funny luck when you say "I don't like it" I'm surprised they give me a refund!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.