GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ministry challenges the Hellraisers!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 18:56
Regular
Yes...

Next ppv...

If Ministry wins - we get to induct the Hellraisers into the Ministry and we will darken there souls!

If Hellraisers win - they get too book the next 3 matches that The Ministry have - and they get tempary ownership of the Ministry - even dissove it within that time :(

So - the challenge is layed out - come and accept!
Sun 10/02/02 at 23:15
COME ON HELLRAISERS - U SCARED OF THE DARK?!?!?!?
Sun 10/02/02 at 01:42
can someboday put a list up of whos in ministry and who in the hellraisers please?
Sat 09/02/02 at 23:16
Regular
really? this will turn out boring me thinks
DX vs canada me says
Sat 09/02/02 at 19:34
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Sounds good to me!
Sat 09/02/02 at 19:02
Regular
Joy this seems interesting
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:56
Yes...

Next ppv...

If Ministry wins - we get to induct the Hellraisers into the Ministry and we will darken there souls!

If Hellraisers win - they get too book the next 3 matches that The Ministry have - and they get tempary ownership of the Ministry - even dissove it within that time :(

So - the challenge is layed out - come and accept!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.