GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I smell.....I smell......I smell Cheaters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 12:17
Regular
I probably do smell actually but that's beside the point.

Anyways I reckon we should have a topic to name and shame cheaters, i'm not the sort of person who guys searching for these little chimps but some of them are just too obvious to be ignored.

So i've taken it upon myself to start one, so if ya find a cheater slap his name in here and we can all laugh and point at him or her.
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:36
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Hornknee is a big copier. I think all his reviews submitted today were from a website called www.happypuppy.com!

Time to e-mail SR!
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:38
Regular
i think they should let him stay on for another day so every one can laugh at him
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:04
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
The funny thing is, its so easy to find with that program. I downloaded it after taking all your advice.

I bet hornknee's sitting in a dark room now, thinking, "hehehe, I'm going to win. And no one will know I cheated! muhahahaha" Little does he know, blah, blah ,blah...
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:08
Regular
what program is that?
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Someone reads too much of the News of the World..
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:15
Regular
Rakuga wrote:
> Someone reads too much of the News of the World..

that comes out tomorrow :P
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:18
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Shanoe suggested it. (Sorry if you thought I meant you, as itn your Kidrock, I meant the whole forum).

Anyway, that copernic program. Just put the first line in as a phrase, press search, and it finds it! I've reported three copiers to SR today!
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:22
Regular
cool that would be good to have. is it free?
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:27
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Its called coppernic 2001 Basic, and yes it is free. You can BUY coppernic plus e.t.c. but they cost money and don't really do much more.

As Shanoe said, go to:
http://www.copernic.com/ products/copernic/basic/index.html
(remove space)

Its about 2MB download. I haven't scanned it for anything like spyware yet, but it should be ok.
Try it. Its a good program. If you don't like it, delete it.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Also, all the cheaters I've found today (I won't tell you who they are, because it says not to in the GAD FAQ) have copied reviews more than once. They are also in the recent reviews list, because thats where I've been searching the reivews from.

You'd be surprised how many reviews in that list are copied!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.