GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3's best kept secret (So upsetting they left it out)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
Well then...let me begin (*THIS IS NO LIE*)

Darkel my freinds has long been forgotton. Or has he. Darkel, a tramp.....or a secret assasin. No one except the producers can explain. BUT apparently before sept the 11th Darkel played a big part in the game. News has slipped from the developers that Darkel set u all the rampage style missions (Instead of those skull icons) He hid in different places and if u found him then he gave u a mission and moved on. Originally he was to be found in the Harbout tunnel (Place with 4 tramps).
The missions he set u included hijacking a jumbo jet and crashing it in to the stadium (That is why the stadium seems so useless now). Also in the last mission he apparently revealed to u that he was after donald love and wants him assasinated. U have to do that. Then once u done it u have to meet Darkel at the observitry (Accessed by that tunnel thats the main focus of this thread) and there he commits suicide or something. After that that was supposidly game over 100%
All this was slipped from rockstar on the official forums. Apparently they wanted to know peoples views on it and whether they should add him in the x-box version and PC version (They feel they can now the events of sept 11 are behind us).
No one....however knows if Darkel is in the PS2 version. The person who did his voice is displayed in the manual in the credits (Voice actors) but are not sure whether he is in it.
Certainly this Darkel would explain the following

-Why the kill frenzies aren't better. (Darkels versions of these would have been better bt obviously they had to take e'm out.)
-What the point of the stadium was
-What happens to Donald Love.
-What point the blocked tunnel is.
-Where those last couple of missions are!!

If u want proof of Darkel first look in the manuals credit section under voice actors but also look on the official web site. www.grandtheftauto3.com

CLICK ON THE MAP OF PORTLAND THEN ON THE HARBOUR TUNNEL SECTION. THE GEEZER ON THE RIGHT IS DARKEL!!!!

Also it is said that the limbs cheat was gonna be in the game as something that happened all the time. But they also took that out coz it would help get the game banned. Maybe there is a cheat to get Darkel. Maybe.
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:07
Regular
Do u know about the secret signs?
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:05
Regular
I am in the middle of finishing my FAQ which i shall give to ukwalkthroughs and a few other sites including mine. Anyone can have it aslong as they put my name and all that appreciation stuff.

I have started a GTA secret page, and i am going to find out about the Darkel thing!
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:02
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> i'm not sure about that.....usually u will have to pay....but if u use geocities
> yahoo page builder it does it automatically and it is a really good programme

you could always learn HTML, like moi. It makes programming so much fun!
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> pretty cool web-site nat.

yeh, the layers are all rong, because words overlap other words, but other wise apart from that it is very good. I notice it is on Ranklists!

Like mine, its 10th at the moment.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:59
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> when i have finished my site on frontpage and i have an address, how do i put my
> site online?

If you go to:
ringkas.com you can one like mine for free!
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:58
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> On your site u know the maps did u scan them in coz they are diiferent to the
> ones in my manual.....where did u get 'em from?

I found a web-site, and then i saved them, they take ages to load!

:(
Sun 17/02/02 at 12:30
Regular
"  "
i'm not sure about that.....usually u will have to pay....but if u use geocities yahoo page builder it does it automatically and it is a really good programme
Sun 17/02/02 at 12:15
Regular
when i have finished my site on frontpage and i have an address, how do i put my site online?
Sun 17/02/02 at 12:05
Regular
I think i'm gonna make one
Sun 17/02/02 at 11:54
Regular
"  "
Thanks....just wish people would visit it more :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.