GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3's best kept secret (So upsetting they left it out)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
Well then...let me begin (*THIS IS NO LIE*)

Darkel my freinds has long been forgotton. Or has he. Darkel, a tramp.....or a secret assasin. No one except the producers can explain. BUT apparently before sept the 11th Darkel played a big part in the game. News has slipped from the developers that Darkel set u all the rampage style missions (Instead of those skull icons) He hid in different places and if u found him then he gave u a mission and moved on. Originally he was to be found in the Harbout tunnel (Place with 4 tramps).
The missions he set u included hijacking a jumbo jet and crashing it in to the stadium (That is why the stadium seems so useless now). Also in the last mission he apparently revealed to u that he was after donald love and wants him assasinated. U have to do that. Then once u done it u have to meet Darkel at the observitry (Accessed by that tunnel thats the main focus of this thread) and there he commits suicide or something. After that that was supposidly game over 100%
All this was slipped from rockstar on the official forums. Apparently they wanted to know peoples views on it and whether they should add him in the x-box version and PC version (They feel they can now the events of sept 11 are behind us).
No one....however knows if Darkel is in the PS2 version. The person who did his voice is displayed in the manual in the credits (Voice actors) but are not sure whether he is in it.
Certainly this Darkel would explain the following

-Why the kill frenzies aren't better. (Darkels versions of these would have been better bt obviously they had to take e'm out.)
-What the point of the stadium was
-What happens to Donald Love.
-What point the blocked tunnel is.
-Where those last couple of missions are!!

If u want proof of Darkel first look in the manuals credit section under voice actors but also look on the official web site. www.grandtheftauto3.com

CLICK ON THE MAP OF PORTLAND THEN ON THE HARBOUR TUNNEL SECTION. THE GEEZER ON THE RIGHT IS DARKEL!!!!

Also it is said that the limbs cheat was gonna be in the game as something that happened all the time. But they also took that out coz it would help get the game banned. Maybe there is a cheat to get Darkel. Maybe.
Sat 09/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
"  "
Well then...let me begin (*THIS IS NO LIE*)

Darkel my freinds has long been forgotton. Or has he. Darkel, a tramp.....or a secret assasin. No one except the producers can explain. BUT apparently before sept the 11th Darkel played a big part in the game. News has slipped from the developers that Darkel set u all the rampage style missions (Instead of those skull icons) He hid in different places and if u found him then he gave u a mission and moved on. Originally he was to be found in the Harbout tunnel (Place with 4 tramps).
The missions he set u included hijacking a jumbo jet and crashing it in to the stadium (That is why the stadium seems so useless now). Also in the last mission he apparently revealed to u that he was after donald love and wants him assasinated. U have to do that. Then once u done it u have to meet Darkel at the observitry (Accessed by that tunnel thats the main focus of this thread) and there he commits suicide or something. After that that was supposidly game over 100%
All this was slipped from rockstar on the official forums. Apparently they wanted to know peoples views on it and whether they should add him in the x-box version and PC version (They feel they can now the events of sept 11 are behind us).
No one....however knows if Darkel is in the PS2 version. The person who did his voice is displayed in the manual in the credits (Voice actors) but are not sure whether he is in it.
Certainly this Darkel would explain the following

-Why the kill frenzies aren't better. (Darkels versions of these would have been better bt obviously they had to take e'm out.)
-What the point of the stadium was
-What happens to Donald Love.
-What point the blocked tunnel is.
-Where those last couple of missions are!!

If u want proof of Darkel first look in the manuals credit section under voice actors but also look on the official web site. www.grandtheftauto3.com

CLICK ON THE MAP OF PORTLAND THEN ON THE HARBOUR TUNNEL SECTION. THE GEEZER ON THE RIGHT IS DARKEL!!!!

Also it is said that the limbs cheat was gonna be in the game as something that happened all the time. But they also took that out coz it would help get the game banned. Maybe there is a cheat to get Darkel. Maybe.
Sat 09/02/02 at 10:55
Regular
Bah maybe in GTA4 we will see what happens, but that does explain what happens to donald love and the stadium being there.
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:13
Regular
"  "
yeah.....and what all those pictures on the GTA3 site mean. (WHo has actually seen a mr whoppe at the picnic area?
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:13
Regular
Great post and thanks for that information. If only September the 11th events hadn't happened, disaster would not have struck on America and not so important i know but Darkel would have been in GTA3
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:18
Regular
yeh i have seen a mr whoopee in the picnic area...

... when i parked it there and then blew every one up
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:21
Regular
"  "
That what u just said was meant to be one of darkels missions.....take 20 people out with a Mr.Whoopee.......GTA3 seems so unfinished now....
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:28
Regular
"None Stored"
What is the point in taking the best part out of the game and then not even bothering to inform us! If they put that part of the game into the xbox version, ill have to go and buy an xbox! Damn them.

Laterz.
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:32
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> That what u just said was meant to be one of darkels missions.....take 20 people
> out with a Mr.Whoopee.......GTA3 seems so unfinished now....

i was thinking the same thing
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:35
Regular
"  "
http://www.gouranga.com/artwork-gta3-3.htm

there are pictures of him here too.
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:51
Regular
bah it seems un perfect now, damn you rock star

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.