GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shaneo: who is he, and why does everyone hate him???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 00:07
Regular
I am pretty new here and i have just been browsing the topics. One name that seems to pop up a lot is Shaneo, and i have noticed that everyone seems to hate him. Would someone like to explain why?

P.S. I agree with the Shaneo haters. He's a retard.
Sat 09/02/02 at 08:31
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Turbonutter wrote:
We get a newbie turn up, he seems OK, but then reveals
> himself to be that godforsaken smear and then returns to his old ways.

Old ways? What the hell are you talking about Rob?

"Gah... that post was littered with errors. Sorry."

Too bloody right it was and so you should be.
Sat 09/02/02 at 07:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
Despotic Banana,
you DO NOT wanna get friedly with Shaneo OR Shaun OR allardini etc..etc..
Sat 09/02/02 at 02:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Gah... that post was littered with errors. Sorry. I think I'm going to sleep tomorrow - I've earned it.
Sat 09/02/02 at 02:39
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I don't care if you're Shaneo if you're not, because I'm still going to say this:

Everyone hates Shaneo because he's the most annoying scroat that ever breathed. He spams, he makes up loads of useless topics and he gibbers about stuff. Also, he once tried to enforce WWF on us, a crime of crimes.

Everyone hates Shaneo because he's a cheater. He's cheated before, several times, and yet he's still here. Amazingly. He basically stole from SR and deproved someone else the chance of winning a game who has probably written an excellent review with his own hard work. Instead, they lost out to CTRL+V.

Everyone hates Shaneo because he's still here. Not only does he cheat, spam and make useless topics but he undermines the banning system and repeatedly comes back time after time, despite being blatently unwanted. That's the whole point of being banned - the staffies don't want him here, and I should think of us don't either. Worse, by my count he's been banned 5 times now, he basically sticking two fingers up at the owner of SR and Ali.

And lastly... Everyone hates Shaneo because we haven't a clue who he is. We get a newbie turn up, he seems OK, but then reveals himself to be that godforsaken smear and then returns to his old ways. It happened a few weeks ago. Now, maybe if he came back and kept quite (and in character) it would be OK - what you don't know can't hurt you. That's a maybe though. Chances are he'll get banned again after while.

And who is he? Well... do you want a list?

Anyway, I'm tired, I'm cold and I'm hungry, so I think I'll finish there.
Sat 09/02/02 at 00:27
If you think i'm Shaneo then take a look at my stats, and you'll see that i registered 1 day ago.

Oh yeah, my origional question still stands, who the hell is Shaneo and why does everyone hate him?
Sat 09/02/02 at 00:13
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're Shaneo under a different name.

Well, you'd be wrong.
Regular
sod off shaneo
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're Shaneo under a different name.

Hmmm....Perhaps you could be right.
Sat 09/02/02 at 00:11
Regular
I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're Shaneo under a different name.
Sat 09/02/02 at 00:07
I am pretty new here and i have just been browsing the topics. One name that seems to pop up a lot is Shaneo, and i have noticed that everyone seems to hate him. Would someone like to explain why?

P.S. I agree with the Shaneo haters. He's a retard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.