GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote the best car in GTA3."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
Put your favourite car in GTA3 below so people can see the most popular.! Mine's the Infernus. Yes by the way there is no point in this post.
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
um

well i crashed an infernus and that was nice. :-)

The tank rocks
but the olice car is one of the best. amazing steering and very very fast. Plus you can turn the siren on and watch people kill themselves to get out of your way.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
CAGIVA wrote:
> Hey guys an' gals, you gotta help me, I've completed the game and am now doing
> the import/export garages and I need the BF Injection but the thing is I played
> about in it before and now I've lost it, it's not in the car park where it was.
> I can't complete the game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE COPIES! GET HIM! BAN HIM!!!!
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:23
Regular
it only comes at certain times during the day, go exactly 18:30 thats when i got mine
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:20
Regular
"spidermonkey"
Hey guys an' gals, you gotta help me, I've completed the game and am now doing the import/export garages and I need the BF Injection but the thing is I played about in it before and now I've lost it, it's not in the car park where it was. I can't complete the game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:12
Regular
i like the banshee small and precise
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:07
Turbonutter wrote:
> The Tank.

It's one of the fastest vehicles in the game, it blows up stuff on
> impact, it has a big F-off turret, and you can drive THROUGH traffic.

Much like the Coach, so I like the Tank. Any large vehicle that can go fast and explode other vehicles on impact goes into my favourite cars list. F-off turret, lol.
Sat 09/02/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Banshee..
Fire Truck
Ambulance
Tank
Dodo..

Mafia cars.. Police cars/truck

That big like trucky army thing..

And other stuff..

(In no order)
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The Tank.

It's one of the fastest vehicles in the game, it blows up stuff on impact, it has a big F-off turret, and you can drive THROUGH traffic.

Also... it flies! (With some encouragement).

Either that or the Dodo, Securicar or bullet-proof Patriot.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:17
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> I prefer public transport

The Subway

that is boring it takes to late, plus the sub way is not realistic because the trains seem to come on time :P
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Mystique wrote:
> I prefer public transport

The Subway

Good to see there's at least one person on this forum whos environmentally friendly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.