GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"METAL GEAR 2 COUNTDOWN 1 MONTH LEFT EXACTLY"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 20:02
Regular
ok theres only 1 month left exactly anything to be said as importance or quick infromation for other users post in here. i Played demo it was greeeeaaaatttt thnx Tripl_H for demo.
Fri 15/02/02 at 21:21
Regular
what happens if people who have won/pre ordered it get it on the wednesday? they will be counting down two days less
Fri 15/02/02 at 20:21
less then a month now on about 3/4 of a month left.
Fri 15/02/02 at 00:52
Regular
"accidental superher"
neomatrix wrote:
> Sorry beanz but thats the idea. i need to keep reminding people how closer we
> are getting to its realease. this is another one of those worlds biggest events
> and yeah it will sell more thna x-box. This will definitly be on the news trust
> me. I wonder if people are gonna sleep outside shops hehe:) lol

i think most people are actually aware of when it is coming out...
and i doubt many people will be sleeping out cos if they were gagging for it they should have preordered it shouldn't they (like me and many others)!
Fri 15/02/02 at 00:38
oh and errrr 24 days to go :)
Fri 15/02/02 at 00:37
Sorry beanz but thats the idea. i need to keep reminding people how closer we are getting to its realease. this is another one of those worlds biggest events and yeah it will sell more thna x-box. This will definitly be on the news trust me. I wonder if people are gonna sleep outside shops hehe:) lol
Thu 14/02/02 at 08:09
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i played the demo finally last night.
it was great. the boss reminded me of time crisis.
NICE!
i didn't expect a demo to last so long, i finished the demo and an hour had passed. i wasnt sure about the game before but now i cant wait until this game comes out.
Thu 14/02/02 at 08:00
AND ITS DEFINATLY GONNA OUTSELL THE X-BOX
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:50
Regular
"accidental superher"
i'm sure we don't need a post for every single day to count it down...
Thu 14/02/02 at 00:17
25!!!!Days remaining WooHoo i can't wait getting very tense oooohhhhhhh c'mon snake be on sale quicker damn u mgs 2 enjoying americans.
Tue 12/02/02 at 23:38
its 26 days remaining me too i am so excited. Hey grapo no offence ok o u don't like it but personally to me u r a very sad person because it is the best game created ever at the moment and u will not find another game by far that has AI (artificial Intelligience) like this game does. So anyone with a PS2 better get this game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.