GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"METAL GEAR 2 COUNTDOWN 1 MONTH LEFT EXACTLY"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 20:02
Regular
ok theres only 1 month left exactly anything to be said as importance or quick infromation for other users post in here. i Played demo it was greeeeaaaatttt thnx Tripl_H for demo.
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:02
ok theres only 1 month left exactly anything to be said as importance or quick infromation for other users post in here. i Played demo it was greeeeaaaatttt thnx Tripl_H for demo.
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:17
Regular
"None Stored"
YESSS!!!! Ive been waiting for this game for literally years, since i got and completed metal gear solid 1! It was so obvious there was going to be a sequel with the way mgs1 leaves you in suspense like that, with the introduction of "solidus" in the end after the credits. Cant wait! If they would have kept to there original release date it would be 3 weeks away, which would have been better for me, as it would be during the half term, and would be a brilliant way to relax after my gcse statistics mock exams.

Laterz.
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:39
only 28 days left WooHoo and i can't wait i too have been waiting for years i have completed mgs 1 more than 13 times i am a true fan of solid.
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:42
Regular
i cant wait for this game,didnt really play the 1st one but i won GAD so i chose Metal Gear Solid 2 and i chose it all the way back in december
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:50
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I never bothered with the first one either.

Can't....wait....thumbs....twitching...ARGHHH!
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
As I've been saying "IT IS UPON US", because I have played and finished the first on but when I played the demo of the second I thought to myself "This game breaks all boundaries" and I carn't wait till it is released!
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well im looking forward to MGS 2 for sure, but im not as excited about it than i was another game, say Pro Evo. I just dont want to set my hopes up for it being really good and get something that is less than i hoped for.
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:55
Regular
true but what else (game wise) can we get excited about?...

... except Conflict Desert Storm
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The World Cup, that will be my highlight of the year, oh and when i pass my drivng test.
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:59
Regular
i bet a fifa world cup game will come out...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.