GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valetines wha?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 10:53
Regular
Well i've received no cards or nothing for years... i get the feeling this so called 'Love' Day isn't as BIG as it seems.
Wot do you think?

PS: I ain't being cold hearted :)
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
I havent had a card since I was about seven!! As I dont get any I dont send either!!
Fri 08/02/02 at 18:24
i dont really belive in this valentine day thing either
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:35
Well even if she doesn't like you as a lover, you are safe in the knowledge that you have her as a friend.
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Spiriatii wrote:
> Go ahead, you'll never know otherwise ;)

Well, I sent her one last year and she said she liked me as a friend. I've been working on her for 2 and a half years, and I'm convinced one day we'll go out. I'll just have to keep working on her. I can make her laugh and she likes me, so all is not lost my compadre!
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:24
Go ahead, you'll never know otherwise ;)
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
MULLETS MUST DIE!!!! wrote:
> a kid in my year sends a card to himself every year, we know its him because it
> always has the same writing as him!!!!

Heh - narcism in its highest form or what? I'm debating whether or not to send one to a girl I like. Any opinions?
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:19
a kid in my year sends a card to himself every year, we know its him because it always has the same writing as him!!!!
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got two last year...

Why do people need a day to tell them how they should feel about people?

*shakes head*
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:46
Regular
Meka's married. . . . poor woman . . . .
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:43
Regular
When I get married, my wife muse be like Meka's. Excellent life, by the sounds of it. Although she will be addicted to movies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.