GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bargain Games Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 13:25
Regular
With christmas day past, shops are now beginning their annual January sales. So i decided to set up a thread were you can tell everyone else which great deals you have taken advantage of or have seen.

I just found a great deal at Toysrus.com. I purchased Final Fantasy X and Conflict: Desert Storm for only £20 each, yes!!! you read it write FFX for only £20. So please share all the great deals you have seen.
Thu 26/12/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
DW wrote:
> Rapid Fire wrote:
> Parr are you a Sr representitive...or DW...?
>
> What the heck? Go find me a thread where I have mentioned that I am an
> Unofficial Staffie in the past week. I haven't. I haven't mentioned
> it! I'm a regular, not a staffie or SR repesentative. :c\

Ok ok i was just going on past references
Thu 26/12/02 at 14:01
Regular
I've seen Paint Shop Pro 7 for £30. I'll be snapping it up tomorries.
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:59
Regular
Rapid Fire wrote:
> Parr are you a Sr representitive...or DW...?

What the heck? Go find me a thread where I have mentioned that I am an Unofficial Staffie in the past week. I haven't. I haven't mentioned it! I'm a regular, not a staffie or SR repesentative. :c\
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:54
"Uzi Lover"
And Turok Evolution for £19.99 and that was even before Christmas.
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:52
Regular
"^_^"
I hope SR have a sale. It would be very good, although they do have some excellent non-sales prices. Such as Resident Evil for (GC)
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:50
"Uzi Lover"
I dunno if SR are having lots of low prices pretty soon, but it would be cool.

Head over to Gameplay.com they have their January sale thing on and it covers all consoles but only selected games. For example, I should be buying NHL Hitz 2003 for the GC from there soon for the bargain price of £14.99.

Too good to miss.
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:35
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I do buy most my games from SR however when i find an excellent price for a game from some where else i buy it. I also feel that if i find an excellent price that everyone else should have the oppurtunity to take advantage of it. I do understand though that SR may not like this thread but i think it is fair as fellow gamers if we share great prices we found amongst us. And it may cause SR to lower their prices although that was not my objective in starting this thread.
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:33
Regular
"^_^"
I do not represent SR, but I have been a member for around 5 years now and due to the expansion of online shopping SR have slowly lost their place as the best and cheapest place to buy from. Now I prefer to use PLAY.com, however, there are crtain things that you can buy from SR and no-where else. Like the Digital Camera with the flash. My Sister got that for Xmas, we ordered it from SR, brilliant!
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Parr are you a Sr representitive...or DW...? But you are right it doesnt really look good does it mid you apart from sales SR are as good as anywhere.
Thu 26/12/02 at 13:27
Regular
"^_^"
I don't think SR like people posting about better prices than here! It would be great for SR to start competing more firecly with the cheaper site, but SR is still a good place to buy from. Very reliable and they always have the customer in mind!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.