GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US & UK Playstaton 2 compatibility"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 14:50
Regular
I ordered an LMA Manager 2003 for my son for Christmas and it willnot work in his US Playstaion 2 system. Before I begin the return process, I was wondereing if anyone knows if there was anything that we could do to make this game compatible with his system. Please let me know if you can help!
Either answer here or e-mail me @ [email protected]
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:18
mystique i am seeing ntsc/uc and i want pal version so how do i do it.
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:03
thanks i told u that the game that is capitalized on was gta vice city so real real thanks mystique i bought.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:07
Regular
hyoplk wrote:
> okay thanks for the idea but i am in nigeria so we deal in naira i
> only asked in dolar to get a clear confirmation so here in nigeria its
> cost 15 thousand naira but the converson is almost $130 s0 its not to
> chaep to add to it and about grand theft auto vice city how much do u
> think it costs becuse that's the best game in town for now so help me
> with that amount hercules or other's
Have a look on Amazon.com they deliver anywhere don't they? and they have all their prices in Dollars.
Ca-Ching $$
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:05
Regular
Echelon_vs_Lightforce wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Might as well send the game back and order the US version. It's
> safer
> and cheaper than getting your PS2 chipped.
>
> And that statement is based on your huge and in-depth knowledge of the
> PS2 chipping process, yes?

Nah, I was just saying it for fun. I mean come on there really isn't any risk in blowing up your PS2 if you chip it.
Sun 12/01/03 at 14:58
okay thanks for the idea but i am in nigeria so we deal in naira i only asked in dolar to get a clear confirmation so here in nigeria its cost 15 thousand naira but the converson is almost $130 s0 its not to chaep to add to it and about grand theft auto vice city how much do u think it costs becuse that's the best game in town for now so help me with that amount hercules or other's
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Jealous.
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
You damn dirty Phoney Hercules ;-)
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
From about £40 up to around £120.

Depends on the chip and the person who installs it.
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:32
i also have that same problem my sis bought me an ntsc c.d that,s smackdown4 my designation is british so help me answer this question how much dollar this it cost u to get your game chipped.
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:43
"You love us!"
Mystique wrote:
> Might as well send the game back and order the US version. It's safer
> and cheaper than getting your PS2 chipped.

And that statement is based on your huge and in-depth knowledge of the PS2 chipping process, yes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.