GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need to take advantage of you people (Keep your pants on though)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
Hello there, I need help deciding what PS2 games to buy with ma money. My dad and me have The Getaway, WRC2 and GT3. I have about £95 to spend on games, but I wont use all of that. The games I'm interested in are Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and obviously GTA: Vice City so any opinions on them would also be helpful.

Cheers.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thanks for the in-depth review Kastro. I'm likely to buy it on Saturday.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:48
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Jetster wrote:
> Hello there, I need help deciding what PS2 games to buy with ma money.
> My dad and me have The Getaway, WRC2 and GT3. I have about £95
> to spend on games, but I wont use all of that. The games I'm
> interested in are Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and obviously GTA: Vice
> City so any opinions on them would also be helpful.
>
> Cheers.

I have Hitman 2 and i think that it is a great game. There are 20 very big levels and you are rated for how stealty you are in completing them. The best rating, Silent Assassin will unlock a new weapon every time you get it.

The game is very open ended you can basically do what you want and take any root you want to eliminating your target, you can go in with a sub-machine gun rasing hell, you could silently creep in to where your target is and dispose him with fiber wire or in true assassin style with a sniper rifle.

There are plenty of weapons to choose from ranging from pistols to sub machine guns, from chloroform to sniper rifles. I think it is an amazing game and it will last you quite a long time especially if you want to get Silent Assassin on every level.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:46
Regular
"One More Chance"
Oh and I kinda watch Wrestling so SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth would be good. And I used to own Tony Hawks 3 on the GC so I don't really want it again.

Hmm...Stuntman has also interested me, anybody know much about it?

Also are there any exciting titles coming out in the near future I should save some cash for?
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
GTA Vice City is a must for anyone who owns a PS2!
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
Cheers El Blokey. I have Tony Hawks 4 on my GC so that's a no no.

Some good suggestions there though, thanks.

I would sift through reviews but well Mary Poppins is on and well...You know.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
GTA: Vice is essential, Hitman I know nothing about HOWEVER, some suggestions:

GTA3 - cheap, second hand. Complete it before starting VC. You know you want to.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2 - best football game in Europe. Maybe get PES1 if you're tight.

Tony Hawk's 3 - platinum, so £20. Bloody great game, with better levels than 4.

Smackdown Shut Your Mouth - I love it, but if you don't like wrestling games steer clear.

Ratchet and Clank - best PS2 platformer evar...alternatively, see Jak and Daxter platinum for £20.

There's plenty of suggestions.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hello there, I need help deciding what PS2 games to buy with ma money. My dad and me have The Getaway, WRC2 and GT3. I have about £95 to spend on games, but I wont use all of that. The games I'm interested in are Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and obviously GTA: Vice City so any opinions on them would also be helpful.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.