GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need to take advantage of you people (Keep your pants on though)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
Hello there, I need help deciding what PS2 games to buy with ma money. My dad and me have The Getaway, WRC2 and GT3. I have about £95 to spend on games, but I wont use all of that. The games I'm interested in are Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and obviously GTA: Vice City so any opinions on them would also be helpful.

Cheers.
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:58
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
If you already have WM18 then i dont see the point in you getting SD4 i had to make that choice and chose SD4 over W18, the main reason being SD4 has a better season mode and you can have six wrestlers on the screen at once(why was this not possible in W18?).

The only thing i think W18 has over SD4 is graphics, but just because a game has good graphics does not persuade me to buy it over a game with better gameplay and lastibilty.

However i did nearly buy W18 because i prefered the wrestling games on the N64 to the one on the PSX and this is because i prefered the simulation stlye of No mercy to the arcadey style of Smackdown. But i read a few reviews saying that THQ had completely screwed W18 up so i did not get it. For now i am happy with the smackdown series and i think that it has greatly improved since the last SD game i had (no.2).
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
:-D
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hercules's is...Oh wait, he already gave it out. Boo.
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Actually, I would prefer not to give it out, you give me yours then I'll add you.
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He says you're gay so he doesn't want to give it to you.

:-|
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Balls"
i say GTA vice city is good get it.

so whats ya msn jesda?
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hmm...I thought I had you on MSN? Oh well, I'll add you.
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Get your butt on MSN and i'll show you...

*rolls up sleeves*

[email protected]

o_O
Thu 26/12/02 at 18:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Is that you best you can do to make me shell out 30 odd quid? Pittiful. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.