GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 22:00
Regular
Reflect in no way your intelligence...

It merely tests you on how well you memorise work... you study long you get good marks, you don't study you get bad marks.

I have never really been one to study but yet pass with flying colours... but certain people who are the most boring people in the world and have no good views on life get full marks. Why? because they are so boring they spend there lives learning a whole book...

For once I had a Maths and Physics test this week... I deceided to study as I actually needed to.. I studied for one night and passed both easy... if I studied I'm sure I'd get 100% but I'm not someone who studies... I look at formulae and sigh I just want to express my views, English is okay but this year it is set out as a memory exercise as well...

Education is pointing in the wrong directions, I'd rather talk about the world, my ideas, look at poetry, do more art, but my school does hardly any of this and its too late for me to change...

Bah... I know I'm more intelligent than straight A people.

(maybe exceptions in this post as some people get great marks without studying and some people are just thick to core if they studied or not)

That is all.
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
What art one?

Art, as in....normal Art! Art in general. I'm also doing it for A level (currently AS) and our teacher won't let anyone drop it! I'm also doing Art Graphics for just an AS, and i'm gunna fail!! My Personal Investigation is a mess, as my teacher keeps telling me to change it, every single lesson!! I'm really starting to see why everyone hates her now! You're lucky if you were allowed to drop art!
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:35
Regular
"None Stored"
i had a maths gcse mock exam today, revised the wrong thing, and now they are probably going to make me do the intermediate exam paper.
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Arg...

Hate exams. And thats all I have to say.

-----------

I'm guessing you're still young

I'm completely de-sensatised to exams, they don't bother me in the slightest now

I don't even worry about them, not even while I'm waiting to go in
Sun 10/02/02 at 16:33
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Arg...

Hate exams. And thats all I have to say.
Sun 10/02/02 at 13:50
Regular
"That's right!"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I hated the art one, and found it extremely boring!!

What art one?

"and even worse when I found out I couldn't drop it!"

Um, what did I do? I dropped it

Not officially of course, but I dropped it. I don't like something? I do something about it
Sun 10/02/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh Yeah - Maths

I got 100% on the second of the three big tests we do through the year...

The same day I got my report card back and the teacher gave me a 3

1-4 = 1 being best

What do you need to do to get a 1? :)
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I hated the art one, and found it extremely boring!!
It's worse this year for me, as it lasts ONE WHOLE DAY!! That's 6 WHOLE LESSONS, and i'm also doing Art Graphics aswell!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
I never seem to do well in the actual exams either. I'd better have some pretty impresive coursework then!!
Fri 08/02/02 at 17:27
I have been predicted very good results for my GCSE's, I just need to do the coursework :S My first GCSE is coming up in a months time, and it's the 10 hour Art one. At least you can revise for the others!
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I did that Key Skills thing earlier this year, and i'm glad it's all over and only lasted 12 weeks! I was annoyed cuz we couldn't choose to do it, or not to, and even worse when I found out I couldn't drop it!

It really is pointless! I already know how to type and use different programs, i've learnt nothing new! They could've also at least tried to make it a bit more interesting, rather than having to sit there copying text from a book!
I laugh at the people at my school who still have to do it!

"Worst course ever!!" - In the voice of the fat comic book guy, from The Simpsons.
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I think i have had enough of exams this year already!

In Jan I had 6 A Level Exams ( 4 AS Resits) and 3 Mock Exams which we were told that we are expected to get a good mark for and if we did not we might be thrown of the course as are "attitudes stink."

2 Days after my 18th Birthday on the 4th of Feb I had the first of two scholarship exams for Aberystwyth. Lucky for me the first was quite easy.

But yesterday I had the hardest exam I have ever had the pain to sit through. (And I thought the exams are meant to be getting easier not harder!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.