GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oooooppppps!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
when we in science on monday my friend was showing me something in his bus pass. it was j-lo naked and 2 girls saw what he was showing everyone and went to get the teacher. she told him that if she ever see's a picture like that again she get xpelled. and she also said that do you think i will look good on one of them!

the lesson after that was p.e and we were doing gymnastics. so i was showing off doing foward and backward flips on the trampoline onto the crash mat. so i took a very very big run up bounced really high off the trampoline and then crunch! and i had broken my ankle. so i am talking to you from the hospital.(there are some good lookin nurses here.theres one now!)
Sun 10/02/02 at 10:49
giggle,snigger
*burst's out laughing*
hahahahahahahahahahahahasha!
*everyone on the ward looks at me*
Sun 10/02/02 at 10:40
Regular
""
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I lie only when I need to.
God,I've just had the fright of my life

You looked in a mirror!
Sun 10/02/02 at 10:32
why the hell do you think i am lying
the only thing im lying in is a hospital bed!
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:35
I lie only when I need to.
God,I've just had the fright of my life
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> But sometimes it's good to lie,right?

Well yeah, everybody has told at least one lie in a lifetime, whether it is for your good or someone elses is up to you though.
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:29
But sometimes it's good to lie,right?
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> You mean they're liars right?

Yeah, i think thats what it means.
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:25
You mean they're liars right?
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I'd say glass is worse because it brakes easily.You'd get a painless death
> though.

I would say glass is worse as well because you can see through it, that is usually an undesireable characteristic in someone.
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:22
I'd say glass is worse because it brakes easily.You'd get a painless death though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.