GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oooooppppps!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
when we in science on monday my friend was showing me something in his bus pass. it was j-lo naked and 2 girls saw what he was showing everyone and went to get the teacher. she told him that if she ever see's a picture like that again she get xpelled. and she also said that do you think i will look good on one of them!

the lesson after that was p.e and we were doing gymnastics. so i was showing off doing foward and backward flips on the trampoline onto the crash mat. so i took a very very big run up bounced really high off the trampoline and then crunch! and i had broken my ankle. so i am talking to you from the hospital.(there are some good lookin nurses here.theres one now!)
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:22
when we in science on monday my friend was showing me something in his bus pass. it was j-lo naked and 2 girls saw what he was showing everyone and went to get the teacher. she told him that if she ever see's a picture like that again she get xpelled. and she also said that do you think i will look good on one of them!

the lesson after that was p.e and we were doing gymnastics. so i was showing off doing foward and backward flips on the trampoline onto the crash mat. so i took a very very big run up bounced really high off the trampoline and then crunch! and i had broken my ankle. so i am talking to you from the hospital.(there are some good lookin nurses here.theres one now!)
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
You are now officially the Grade-A Moron of the week

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mystique wrote:
> You are now officially the Grade-A Moron of the week

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU
> TALKING ABOUT

Go easy on the guy, he is broken.
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:26
and the meaning of the story is..... dont ever look at j-lo naked before doing gymnastics because u might well brake ure god damn ankle
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:33
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
Go easy on the guy, he is
> broken.

So?
Fri 08/02/02 at 01:43
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i reckon he landed on his head, oh and i've seen that j Lo pic LOL dirty errr people
Fri 08/02/02 at 07:39
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
chances are J lo pic is just an edited pic.
Fri 08/02/02 at 09:04
"I hate that!!!"
Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Lol!

I just had to laugh!

Hope ya get well soon!
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mystique wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
Go easy on the guy, he is
> broken.

So?

What do you have? a heart of glass?
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:04
i hope i get better soon as well half term tomorrow
YES!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.