GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The PS2 Is Closer Than Ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/09/00 at 20:53
Regular
with just over one month left until the awaited arrival of the ps2 to British shores, will it be what we expected or will it be a dissapointment like the hyped Perfect dark game???
This console will have almost everything you want except for a cup holder but unless the consoles elevated by a couple of strings or on a shelf there should be a small place for your drink.
The console brings new light on the name "New Generation Console" the dreamcast was good at the time, but failed due to bad advertising which seems to make alot of differnce with todays market, although it had fast graphics and the new idea of internet games on a console which is extreemly popular with PC gamers. the PS2 has everything the DC had and more, it will be interresting to see how it cathes on.
Every game site I have visited has a special page for ordering a PS2 which is becoming more and more neccecary since there is 3 month waiting list, some of my freinds bought them off import and are please with them as they can buy english translated games from a sho in my local town(they don't have many out at the moment) the games are impressive, some of the games they have at the moment are go along the same lines as the original PS games, which is to be expected but makes it more comfortable to play, and Sony veterans know what will be on the market and wont complain, hopefully.
Even though the console is just a black box it holds alot of power and should be set to impress, I would tell you to buy one because I have played two games and they are very good, but they're let down by keeping the same controller, they don't have much imagination, when it comes to that sort of thing.
Sun 17/09/00 at 20:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
with just over one month left until the awaited arrival of the ps2 to British shores, will it be what we expected or will it be a dissapointment like the hyped Perfect dark game???
This console will have almost everything you want except for a cup holder but unless the consoles elevated by a couple of strings or on a shelf there should be a small place for your drink.
The console brings new light on the name "New Generation Console" the dreamcast was good at the time, but failed due to bad advertising which seems to make alot of differnce with todays market, although it had fast graphics and the new idea of internet games on a console which is extreemly popular with PC gamers. the PS2 has everything the DC had and more, it will be interresting to see how it cathes on.
Every game site I have visited has a special page for ordering a PS2 which is becoming more and more neccecary since there is 3 month waiting list, some of my freinds bought them off import and are please with them as they can buy english translated games from a sho in my local town(they don't have many out at the moment) the games are impressive, some of the games they have at the moment are go along the same lines as the original PS games, which is to be expected but makes it more comfortable to play, and Sony veterans know what will be on the market and wont complain, hopefully.
Even though the console is just a black box it holds alot of power and should be set to impress, I would tell you to buy one because I have played two games and they are very good, but they're let down by keeping the same controller, they don't have much imagination, when it comes to that sort of thing.
Sun 17/09/00 at 20:56
GO AWAY you shitey little PUNK
Sun 17/09/00 at 21:10
Regular
Humm. I really feel like throwing a ton of abuse at this child, but then, he is just a child, and what child would know better. Of course, we could analyse his whole sentance (A whole sentance!!!???).
The use of capitals shows his insecurity, probably from the very small size of his knob, and the use of the word shitey also sugests that this boy feels that he will never sleep with a member of the other sex, and the missing full stop shows that he doesn't have any friends, as everyone hates him because he hates everyone, because of his small knob.
Pretty simple really.
Sun 17/09/00 at 21:27
must admit that is fairly amusing
Sun 17/09/00 at 21:44
Whatever, guys be warned PS2 will be the most rubbishy thing ever.
Sun 17/09/00 at 21:47
Regular
Yeah! Aren't facts funny?
Sun 17/09/00 at 21:49
and you
i thought Grand Prix guy was bad
your only bad mouthing ps2 cause you can't afford one
so stick that up your a#%e
Sun 17/09/00 at 21:58
Regular
And if you can easily buy one, that proves that rich people have more money than sense.
By the way, don't even try taking on Dan, you have already lost the battle, and the war.
Sun 17/09/00 at 22:01
well i can't actually afford one to tell the truth
but that bloke pi%^es me off
the ps2 is a quality piece of hardware
Sun 17/09/00 at 22:07
Regular
The dreamcast already has graphics better than anything the PS2 is churning out, as well as the Gamecube. Or perhaps in your little world, these two objects don't exist? Gamecube, deary, is the piece of hardware which will crouch over PS2's grave, and push as hard as it can with a certain orifice of its body.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.