GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why war?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 21:00
Regular
why war?

who cares what console has the best graphics? Answer= losers who think graphics are more important than gameplay

All consoles are great fun.

they were made for fun

But they've started a war

and its getting ugly.

all these 'next genaration' consoles have they're strong points.
PS2: Been on the market for long so has 200+ games
Xbox:graphical capabilaties
Gamecube: great, fun -bit o' a laugh- games
Dreamcast-yes it does count-: made by SEGA

then they all have bad points.
Ps2: Same reason; been on the market long
xbox: heavy,and unattractive appearence
Gamecube:slightly too many cartonnish games
Dreamcast: um...well...i don't really have to go into detail with dis one

So stop this crappy war. It's because of u 'soldiers the dreamcast 'failed'. It's because of you every company is losing money every time they sell a console.

I come on to this site about to post a message and i see 'Example: Console Wars - who is the best?'

And i say back to that: who gives a monkeys
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:00
Regular
"He's back"
why war?

who cares what console has the best graphics? Answer= losers who think graphics are more important than gameplay

All consoles are great fun.

they were made for fun

But they've started a war

and its getting ugly.

all these 'next genaration' consoles have they're strong points.
PS2: Been on the market for long so has 200+ games
Xbox:graphical capabilaties
Gamecube: great, fun -bit o' a laugh- games
Dreamcast-yes it does count-: made by SEGA

then they all have bad points.
Ps2: Same reason; been on the market long
xbox: heavy,and unattractive appearence
Gamecube:slightly too many cartonnish games
Dreamcast: um...well...i don't really have to go into detail with dis one

So stop this crappy war. It's because of u 'soldiers the dreamcast 'failed'. It's because of you every company is losing money every time they sell a console.

I come on to this site about to post a message and i see 'Example: Console Wars - who is the best?'

And i say back to that: who gives a monkeys
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
'Cos George Bush wants to be like his Daddy.
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:13
Regular
"He's back"
um...............did u actually read the messege?
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
No, I didn't, not at all. I don't read long posts. Use a clearer title next time then.
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:17
Regular
"He's back"
hey com on i spaced it out 4 u!!

and why would i send somin bout G.B in the future of gaming forum?
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Have you noticed. Nothing in here has anything to do with the future og gaming, really.
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:21
Regular
""
So if you're trying to petition against console war... why are you being con...sole......ist against Dreamcast... skies of Arcadia was a master piece and so was chu chu rocket... not forgetting Shenmue!
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
"He's back"
for your information; i love dreamcast. ma bro bought it and it was then when i relized i love SEGA. skies of arcadia and shenmue happpen to be ma two faverite games, but chu chu rockets a bit crap. now wit ma xbox i'm tryin to buy nearly all the SEGA titles.

P.S its not really a petiton, just a msg 4 da ppl tellin dem too stop thios disgusting piece o' cr*p
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Whitestripes wouldn't agree with you on the Shenmue bit, but he would with SOA. (I have no idea why I said this)
Fri 27/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
What the hell is wrong with your spelling? Have you been taking lessons from sniper?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.