GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Die Hard Vendetta please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:03
Regular
Hello there, I got this game today and I am enjoying it. So far I'm on the second level but I am stuck. I need to 'Infiltrate Gang Meeeting' but I need the Key and I cant find it any where. Please help.

Cheers.
Sun 29/12/02 at 14:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
Did it. It was all a matter of confussion :)
Sun 29/12/02 at 14:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
I'm in the pool hall but he wont let me in? I show him the pass and he still says no.

Help?
Sun 29/12/02 at 14:08
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hmm....I'll have anouther go.
Sun 29/12/02 at 14:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Jetster wrote:
> But the people that are outside the pool hall shoot me. Any help?

There's people outside the cinema, but there's none outside the pool hall. You may be confused. The pool hall is by the car park, the cinema is across the ditch with the two gang members inside.
Sun 29/12/02 at 13:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
But the people that are outside the pool hall shoot me. Any help?
Sun 29/12/02 at 13:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The building that you need the key, is the cinema. For the pool hall, you need a pass, from the guy you kill in the record store, and a disguise from the clothes store. Walk up to the dude in the entrance to the pool hall, and he'll let you in eventualy, after showing him the pass. Then, inside, when the fight breaks out, shoot everyone, and one of them will have a key.

K?

I'm at the hollywood cinema now. It rules, but is really hard. Damn the sniping bit!
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hmm...The boss's name is Sergio right? And if you mean the people around the entrance of the club they just start shooting me so I have to fight back.
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:31
Regular
You should be alright just talk to the guy, he'll ask you what your business is and you John should tell him he's come to see the boss and he'll let you in himself.

Have you definetly interrogated the people properly?

You need to know what the bosses name is to get in me thinks.
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
I've done all those bits though. I juat walk up to the door wearing the gang disguise and try to use the pool club card but he still says "damn it, I need the key". How do you use the key card?
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:24
Regular
If you still ned help on this bit it's in the record shop, shoot the guy holding the dude hostage then walk up to his body and you'll pick up the pool room key. You also need to get the gang disguise from the clothes shop, it should be on the counter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.