GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help-shut your mouth! season"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 22:48
Regular
in season mode, i had a 6 man tag match with my created superstar, brock lesnar and jericho Vs Booker T, Kurt Angle & Triple H.
I went to toe kick Angle so that i could do my finisher, he reversed it into the angle lock straight from catching my foot and i tapped, how did he do this? I need to know so that i can do it on him.
Cheers
Sun 29/12/02 at 16:15
Regular
Is that during a match, or anytime in Season Mode? like when you are wondering around backstage.
Sun 29/12/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Hmmm....."
During a match.
Sun 29/12/02 at 21:43
Regular
Kastro wrote:
> RVD won my Hell in a Cell match at Armaggedon. It is so hard to come
> away still champion in that match.

that was easy for me cause u can pin them anywhere i just lured 1 of them outside cage then finisher then pin
Mon 30/12/02 at 03:11
"smelly!!"
i f you watch the credits video at the end, Jericho and Angle are having a snowball fight, does anybody know how to pick up the snow? Plus there are 7 Goldusts, a female Goldust, 6 Hogans, 2 RVDs (with the foam gloves) and the King fighting Raven, Does anybody know how these were done? I'm thinking of buying the official strategy book to see if that tells you, any feedback would be great though.

Cheers SpagBull :)
Mon 30/12/02 at 11:47
"smelly!!"
SpagBull wrote:
> i f you watch the credits video at the end, Jericho and Angle are
> having a snowball fight, does anybody know how to pick up the snow?

Sorry about re-mentioning this, had a glitch last night and didnt get to read the snowball bit earlier down.
Cheers SpagBull :)
Mon 30/12/02 at 12:11
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
SpagBull wrote:
> i f you watch the credits video at the end, Jericho and Angle are
> having a snowball fight, does anybody know how to pick up the snow?
> Plus there are 7 Goldusts, a female Goldust, 6 Hogans, 2 RVDs (with
> the foam gloves) and the King fighting Raven, Does anybody know how
> these were done? I'm thinking of buying the official strategy book to
> see if that tells you, any feedback would be great though.
>
> Cheers SpagBull :)

YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN THE GAME! It's just the developers muckin about with the project code.
Mon 30/12/02 at 16:12
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Has any one unlocked everything in season mode? And if so did you get anything extra for doing it?

Also is there anything else to unlock outside of season mode other than the movie clip of the Divas?
Mon 30/12/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Nah, dont think so.

I want the Divas video!

I got up to 97 and then gayboy Edge beat me.

:'(
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:08
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I found it so easy i just stuck the smackdown meter to fastest to everytime i did a smackdown i would get another one back.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:00
Regular
Kastro wrote:
> I found it so easy i just stuck the smackdown meter to fastest to
> everytime i did a smackdown i would get another one back.

ain't that kind of a cheap way to win the way i did it was when i pinned or knocked them out i started taunting and then my smackdown meter would raise

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.