GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mighty Spurs!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 14:57
Regular
Now I'm pretty sure as a Spurs fan I have a rather biased view, but Spurs are playing brillantly at the moment!!! over the past few years we've had our share of less able managers!! (Don't even mention Gross!) But I think in Glenn Hoddle we might have just found a guy who is right for the job. He's got good tactical knowledge and really seems to have us playing as a team again. I just hope then we can bring some big names in during the Summer. I mean lots of Spurs fans do think Sheringhams doing great, which he is. But i feel we rely on im far too much and he isn't erally producing the goals! At Old Trafford he got 20+ last years and this years only managed to bag 8 for us. So I'm hoping we can at least bring in a forward who can net the goals a little more often. But with players like Davies, Etherington coming through and Ledley king looks great I reckon come the end of Feduary in CArdiff its gunna be Spurs name on the trophy again!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!
Sun 10/02/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well said dave_e_mac! And it's actually so true!! So Arsenal fans should shut up about Seaman untill he's playing again - if he plays again!
You never know, he may retire! And turn his focus to coaching, management, or even look into hair-care products!
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:05
The only reason Seam doesn't makes mistakes is cause he never plays now a days does! how long has he been out for? God knows how long his hair will be by the time he gets back!!
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:19
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
The Mighty Spurs eh? Well, this is going back a bit but you have got to have been gutted when Angel slotted his penalty home on 94mins. Last kick of the game it was. :)
Fri 08/02/02 at 23:03
I think we should start a petition to have arsenal fans mutilated, they annoy the hell out of me, think deadly ledley king is terrible (completely mistaken, but then they have chosen to support arsenal) and well know NOTHING about football.
Thu 07/02/02 at 22:02
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Bandele wrote:
> MULLETS MUST DIE!!!! wrote:
> U might be able to beat chelsea 5-1 but its
> the first time uve done it in 12
> years. also darren anderon is a pile of
> cr@p who does do anything. when sherwood
> scored it was one of his scuffed
> corners that got it and the only way he can
> score is by a penalty

I
> assume you have no idea about football then. Anderton is playing some of the
> best football of his career and he is staying injury free. He will easily get
> into the England squad for the World Cup. If you actually watch Tottenham play,
> he is one of the few players who is always giving 100% even if Spurs are losing.
> He has also been man-of-the-match many times this season and is proving that he
> could become a regualr in the England squad.

As for Ledley King, he is a lot
> better than Campbell. He is faster, stronger, a better tackler and a much better
> passer. He is also younger than Campbell and so all I can say is ''Unlucky
> Campbell for joining Arsenal in the summer. If only you had a brain.''

You
> also mentioned that we beat Chelsea 5-1, which was the first time we had beaten
> them in 12 years, but at the end of the day, who cares about the past? The
> current Tottenham are a team that will win at least one cup this season, and
> although our recent league form is awful, we will start winning again soon and
> will finish in a respectable position of around 7th.

Very, very true, very well said. Spurs 4eva!
Thu 07/02/02 at 20:05
True. Anderton is starting to look like the player he was some 7 years ago!!! His hunger for the game has groan and also his skill has aswell. He is more of an al roundplayer at the moment rather than just a winger like he used to be. I think Spurs could easliyl do a cup double but maybe champions league football is a bit far out of our reach at the moment!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:50
MULLETS MUST DIE!!!! wrote:
> U might be able to beat chelsea 5-1 but its the first time uve done it in 12
> years. also darren anderon is a pile of cr@p who does do anything. when sherwood
> scored it was one of his scuffed corners that got it and the only way he can
> score is by a penalty

I assume you have no idea about football then. Anderton is playing some of the best football of his career and he is staying injury free. He will easily get into the England squad for the World Cup. If you actually watch Tottenham play, he is one of the few players who is always giving 100% even if Spurs are losing. He has also been man-of-the-match many times this season and is proving that he could become a regualr in the England squad.

As for Ledley King, he is a lot better than Campbell. He is faster, stronger, a better tackler and a much better passer. He is also younger than Campbell and so all I can say is ''Unlucky Campbell for joining Arsenal in the summer. If only you had a brain.''

You also mentioned that we beat Chelsea 5-1, which was the first time we had beaten them in 12 years, but at the end of the day, who cares about the past? The current Tottenham are a team that will win at least one cup this season, and although our recent league form is awful, we will start winning again soon and will finish in a respectable position of around 7th.
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:41
allardini wrote:
> Spurs Rule!!! I think they may hold the record for most goals against bolton in
> one season! 4-0, 6-0, 4-2!!

I think you will find that we beat Bolton 3-2 in the league and not 4-2.
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dav1d wrote:
> Double?.... Nah, theyre gonna win the Worthington Cup, FA Cup, and the League...
> so erm... that will make it a Treble

I cant ever see Spurs winning the league again!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 09:04
U might be able to beat chelsea 5-1 but its the first time uve done it in 12 years. also darren anderon is a pile of cr@p who does do anything. when sherwood scored it was one of his scuffed corners that got it and the only way he can score is by a penalty

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.