GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mighty Spurs!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 14:57
Regular
Now I'm pretty sure as a Spurs fan I have a rather biased view, but Spurs are playing brillantly at the moment!!! over the past few years we've had our share of less able managers!! (Don't even mention Gross!) But I think in Glenn Hoddle we might have just found a guy who is right for the job. He's got good tactical knowledge and really seems to have us playing as a team again. I just hope then we can bring some big names in during the Summer. I mean lots of Spurs fans do think Sheringhams doing great, which he is. But i feel we rely on im far too much and he isn't erally producing the goals! At Old Trafford he got 20+ last years and this years only managed to bag 8 for us. So I'm hoping we can at least bring in a forward who can net the goals a little more often. But with players like Davies, Etherington coming through and Ledley king looks great I reckon come the end of Feduary in CArdiff its gunna be Spurs name on the trophy again!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!
Wed 06/02/02 at 14:57
Now I'm pretty sure as a Spurs fan I have a rather biased view, but Spurs are playing brillantly at the moment!!! over the past few years we've had our share of less able managers!! (Don't even mention Gross!) But I think in Glenn Hoddle we might have just found a guy who is right for the job. He's got good tactical knowledge and really seems to have us playing as a team again. I just hope then we can bring some big names in during the Summer. I mean lots of Spurs fans do think Sheringhams doing great, which he is. But i feel we rely on im far too much and he isn't erally producing the goals! At Old Trafford he got 20+ last years and this years only managed to bag 8 for us. So I'm hoping we can at least bring in a forward who can net the goals a little more often. But with players like Davies, Etherington coming through and Ledley king looks great I reckon come the end of Feduary in CArdiff its gunna be Spurs name on the trophy again!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!
Wed 06/02/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Great Scott's"
So to wee on your bonfire, but Glenn Hoodle should not be taking the credit for Simon Davies and Etherington coming through and Ledley King playing more regularly.

Simon Davies was playing very well last season under George Graham as a sub. Also the only reason why King is playing is because they lost Campbell and Bunjevcevic is injured, so King is learning and gaining experience while playing as a stand in.

King will become a good player just like Campbell but he is not good enough to play for England yet.
Wed 06/02/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
The mighty Spurs can't beat the even mightier Gunners though can they?
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh yeah, I forgot Spurs signed Goran Bunjevcevic! I've never seen him play, has he??? And Simon Davies and Matt Etherington were both signed from Peterbrough, after trials with Man United and other clubs, but Spurs have done well to help them progress! And Ledley King is brilliant, just like Spurs' form this season! Who needs Sol Campbell???
He'll be a United target in a few years, hopefully he won't go to Arsenal!
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:09
Regular
Come on ye Spurs
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
Spurs on course for a double perhaps??
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:35
Regular
Double?.... Nah, theyre gonna win the Worthington Cup, FA Cup, and the League... so erm... that will make it a Treble
Wed 06/02/02 at 22:39
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Spurs Rule!!! I think they may hold the record for most goals against bolton in one season! 4-0, 6-0, 4-2!!
Thu 07/02/02 at 09:04
U might be able to beat chelsea 5-1 but its the first time uve done it in 12 years. also darren anderon is a pile of cr@p who does do anything. when sherwood scored it was one of his scuffed corners that got it and the only way he can score is by a penalty
Thu 07/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dav1d wrote:
> Double?.... Nah, theyre gonna win the Worthington Cup, FA Cup, and the League...
> so erm... that will make it a Treble

I cant ever see Spurs winning the league again!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.