GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stargate"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Stargate SG-1: The Alliance:'.
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:28
Regular
Being a really massive fan of the Stargate film and the current series whats on sky one, i'd really like to see a FPS game based on either of these two. I think that the series one would be more popular as thats the one most people are familiar with.

The plot of the games could match the current series where you have to go out on missions through the Stargate and investigate the new planet. It would aslo be a good idea to give you a choice of which character you want to play and with each character you get different levels of responsibility for example if you were O'Neill you'd be in command and have to give orders out and if you were Carter you'd be the technician and fixed things.

A game like this would be able to have loads of varied options the missions could be from simple peace talks to full on assaults of a Go'auld and their mothership. I'm drooling just thinking about how brilliant this game would be if a games company was developing it.

If anyone else is a big fan of Stargate then they'll know what i'm talking aboutand they too would love to see this game. There has been loads of other Sci-Fi games based on Star Trek and Star Wars but now they are just getting really cliche and i want something fresh and new.

I'll probably never get my wish to see Stargate the game but i can still wish and in the meantime i've still got the film and the series to watch over and over again.
Sat 19/04/03 at 10:56
Regular
"I see you"
Nooooo my dreams will never become reality, but i do get to look forward to the films they are planning to make with the cast from the series.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:45
Regular
"I see you"
wow i totally forgot about my post, well it has been at least 4 months since i was last on this site.
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:31
Regular
"The World is Dead"
hey unlucky man. It's a shame videos c**p up all the time. Myself i've only watched the movie twice.

And that was on Tv

This post really makes me want to watch it again.

Are you using subliminal messaging
Fri 10/01/03 at 16:37
Regular
"I see you"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Be careful watching the film over and over again - I'm on my third copy > of the video!!

Yeah i know i had to buy the DVD release as i ****** my video copy up, but now i have the directors cut!
Thu 09/01/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
machine1 wrote:

> I'll probably never get my wish to see Stargate the game but i can
> still wish and in the meantime i've still got the film and the series
> to watch over and over again.

I hope you get your wish as I'd go for it. Be careful watching the film
over and over again - I'm on my third copy of the video!!
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:08
Regular
i think this game shud have a charactor selection like tilk and co it wud b gr8
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:43
Regular
"The World is Dead"
Hi unbeleiver. what do you think of machine1's idea. It's beastie.
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:29
Regular
"I see you"
Pheat, don't worry we shall soon reach regular status, i'm only 127 post off myself and i'll talk to you.

Unbeliever hope you didn't take any offence by my post, but some of the regulars do talk utter b*ll*cks.
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'll talk to you pal. So what's on your mind?
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:45
Regular
"The World is Dead"
It's really annoying just because i haven't been here for 28 days and havn't posted 300 messages tottaling 10000 words they don't bother talking to me. Its prejudice at it's second lowest form.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.