GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the highest level you have completed Unreal Tournament on single-player?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 13:15
Regular
Has anyone EVER completed UT on Godlike?
I personally am currently half-way through Masterful, the 6th skill level, and it is pretty damn hard. I honestly find it hard to believe that it is physically possible to complete Godlike. What is the highest you lot have acheived?
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:31
Regular
while u @ it DL Tac ops if you can! www.tactical-ops.to get cable!
Thu 07/02/02 at 13:16
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
I may dig it out and give it a whirl

*sniggers*
Thu 07/02/02 at 13:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Man I haven't played UT in a while... I may dig it out and give it a whirl
Thu 07/02/02 at 13:11
Regular
I played up until the Train Co-Operative level and got bored, so I never played it again.
Thu 07/02/02 at 12:01
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Sniper[UKČ] wrote:
> TACTICAL OPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

You ever tried strike force?
I prefer it myself!

*hides and waits for abuse :D *
Thu 07/02/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Not your monkey"
The second last level - I think its masterful. Never beat Xan on it though.

Did anyone ever get the map packs? Facing Worlds 2 was AWESOME. Far more open inside the buildings than the first.
The bottom floor was just an open space with two teleporters on it.

Used to time it to run in, rob their flag and take the utility belt thing in one deft movement! Excellent

Absolute genius of a level!
Thu 07/02/02 at 11:58
Regular
TACTICAL OPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Thu 07/02/02 at 11:48
You need skill to snipe. I think people who snipe others who have just spawned are bad, but I like sniping. If the people who made the game didn't want you to snipe, they wouldn't have put sniper rifles in there would they? Also, once you start sniping you leave yourself open to attacks from all over the place!

Apparently there are going to be more sniper-friendly maps in the next Unreal games.
Thu 07/02/02 at 09:03
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Sniping is fun, but unfortunately it is rather cowardly as well as im sure you'll agree.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:16
Morpheus is great to, my 2nd favourite map probably, though Facing Worlds is great with a low g mutator... you can almost jump from one base to the other.

What do you guys think about snipers?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.