GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the highest level you have completed Unreal Tournament on single-player?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/02/02 at 13:15
Regular
Has anyone EVER completed UT on Godlike?
I personally am currently half-way through Masterful, the 6th skill level, and it is pretty damn hard. I honestly find it hard to believe that it is physically possible to complete Godlike. What is the highest you lot have acheived?
Wed 06/02/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Has anyone EVER completed UT on Godlike?
I personally am currently half-way through Masterful, the 6th skill level, and it is pretty damn hard. I honestly find it hard to believe that it is physically possible to complete Godlike. What is the highest you lot have acheived?
Wed 06/02/02 at 13:30
Regular
I can't remember, but you've just reminded me how great that game is. I'm off to play.
Wed 06/02/02 at 13:44
Brew wrote:
> What is the highest you lot have acheived?

I have actually beat Xan on Masterful. After many, many attempts. The key is to never, ever stop moving. If you camp, you die!

Not played it for ages though and went back to it this weekend, I had lost the old magic but worked at regaining my skills, because UT2 is coming later this year, and I must practise.

What is your favourite map? Me I like Facing Worlds the best, I love to alternate between sniping and kamikaze attacks to get the flag. It can't be beat really. I did have a *coughware* version, but enjoyed it so much that I went out and payed full price for the game.
Wed 06/02/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
My fave map is Morpheus, deathmatch. My speciality is playing against 7 bots in Morpheus using 'Rocket Arena' in Godlike mode. Pretty hectic stuff.

I've just been attempting Galleon in Masterful, and it's really annoying me how I have got 24 out of 25 frags the PAST 3 TIMES IV PLAYED, yet have been pipped at the post by Vanessa every time. I'll get it soon though. :)
Wed 06/02/02 at 15:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Facing worlds, jump match and low gravity mutators on, an awesome experience. I have only completed the game on the default setting, i then had to unistall it because it was giving my computer jip.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:04
Regular
Yup, Facing Worlds rocks. As does Morpheus.
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:16
Morpheus is great to, my 2nd favourite map probably, though Facing Worlds is great with a low g mutator... you can almost jump from one base to the other.

What do you guys think about snipers?
Thu 07/02/02 at 09:03
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Sniping is fun, but unfortunately it is rather cowardly as well as im sure you'll agree.
Thu 07/02/02 at 11:48
You need skill to snipe. I think people who snipe others who have just spawned are bad, but I like sniping. If the people who made the game didn't want you to snipe, they wouldn't have put sniper rifles in there would they? Also, once you start sniping you leave yourself open to attacks from all over the place!

Apparently there are going to be more sniper-friendly maps in the next Unreal games.
Thu 07/02/02 at 11:58
Regular
TACTICAL OPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.