GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
but don't expect to become a better person or get anything more than entertainment from playing them.
Page:
Mon 10/04/00 at 18:51
I agree
Sun 09/04/00 at 11:28
pokemon are the most anoying craze scince, well, ever. The cartoon is jerky, the trading cards cost 25 pounds each and pokemon stadium, AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!
Sat 08/04/00 at 17:26
N64_Fan wrote:
: i thought the combat would be real-time. If it's only turn based, then the graphics are the only real reason to buy it.

You are a bit of a moron really thinking that it would be in real-time, how would that work and you would lose that pokemon magic by making it real-time. The whole intention of buying the game is for the graphics.
Sun 05/03/00 at 21:20
i would like to know if the game is good enough to N64 for and is there an more good game coming out.
Tue 15/02/00 at 22:01
can you tell me if pokemon stadium is worth buying and could you tell me what you have to do
Wed 09/02/00 at 19:35
i thought the combat would be real-time. If it's only turn based, then the graphics are the only real reason to buy it.
but don't expect to become a better person or get anything more than entertainment from playing them.
chau!
TV series or movie etc I'll answer them. I'll even try out cheats that you are not sure about. Come on I'm waiting!
its ridiculus
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.