GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beautiful to Me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 23:16
Regular
S'up people.
I'm not around this week much, lucky gets that you be.
I be in the studio, doing drums.
Because I can.
Doing all our songs for an album, and just done one today that we've been rehearsing without any set structure.
Well we did it today, and it's going to be the song that pushes us over the top.

It's about that one person that makes it all worthwhile for you.
The person that never needs to ask what's wrong, because they know.
The person that is always there to wipe away your tears when you feel down and the person you would do anything for, because when you're with them it all makes sense and you don't need to worry about anything.
And no matter what anyone else may think, that person is the reason you wake in the morning and the reason you can sleep at night.
---

"Beautiful to Me"

Whatever reason that you're leaving
Whatever reason that you're grieving
Whatever the reason
For no reasons
You're beautiful to me

Whenever you're high think of the lows
Whenver you're dry something's ready to flow
And for no good reason
For no reasons
You're beautiful to me

Don't even know the explanations
Don't even know the reasons why
You're beautiful to me

There's no reason in this rhyming
Must be a reason my sun's still shining
Whatever the reason
For no reasons
You're beautiful to me
And no reasons
For no reasons

You're beautiful to me
Beautiful to me
You're beautiful to me
Beautiful to me

-----

I'm doing exactly what I want to right now.
I wake up and drive to the studio, play music all day with my boys and go home smiling because that day my heart soared and all I had to think about was the music.
I work, but it's a pointless exercise to give me money until we complete this album and it's all gravy from that point.

Do something that inspires you.
Don't ever find yourself in your last days on the planet thinking "I wish I'd...", just go and get it.
Fancy someone? Tell them.
Love someone? Tell them.
School getting you down? Listen to your fav piece of music and sing along to it, doesn't matter who's around.
If they laugh, then they don't get it and you shouldn't feel bad for them.
You need to spend time doing something that makes you feel alive and worthwhile.
Play a song, write a poem, take the day off work and just sit and watch the people go by.

This morning I woke up in the studio and had breakfast with my boys, it was raining and windy but we strolled along with the happiest faces.
Why?
Because we made music today, we pulled notes from thin air and turned them into something else.

Beautiful to Me.

Too bloody right mate.
Tue 05/02/02 at 23:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Does your band have any samples on the net anyplace?

I'd be interested to hear the stuff you do
Tue 05/02/02 at 23:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
S'up people.
I'm not around this week much, lucky gets that you be.
I be in the studio, doing drums.
Because I can.
Doing all our songs for an album, and just done one today that we've been rehearsing without any set structure.
Well we did it today, and it's going to be the song that pushes us over the top.

It's about that one person that makes it all worthwhile for you.
The person that never needs to ask what's wrong, because they know.
The person that is always there to wipe away your tears when you feel down and the person you would do anything for, because when you're with them it all makes sense and you don't need to worry about anything.
And no matter what anyone else may think, that person is the reason you wake in the morning and the reason you can sleep at night.
---

"Beautiful to Me"

Whatever reason that you're leaving
Whatever reason that you're grieving
Whatever the reason
For no reasons
You're beautiful to me

Whenever you're high think of the lows
Whenver you're dry something's ready to flow
And for no good reason
For no reasons
You're beautiful to me

Don't even know the explanations
Don't even know the reasons why
You're beautiful to me

There's no reason in this rhyming
Must be a reason my sun's still shining
Whatever the reason
For no reasons
You're beautiful to me
And no reasons
For no reasons

You're beautiful to me
Beautiful to me
You're beautiful to me
Beautiful to me

-----

I'm doing exactly what I want to right now.
I wake up and drive to the studio, play music all day with my boys and go home smiling because that day my heart soared and all I had to think about was the music.
I work, but it's a pointless exercise to give me money until we complete this album and it's all gravy from that point.

Do something that inspires you.
Don't ever find yourself in your last days on the planet thinking "I wish I'd...", just go and get it.
Fancy someone? Tell them.
Love someone? Tell them.
School getting you down? Listen to your fav piece of music and sing along to it, doesn't matter who's around.
If they laugh, then they don't get it and you shouldn't feel bad for them.
You need to spend time doing something that makes you feel alive and worthwhile.
Play a song, write a poem, take the day off work and just sit and watch the people go by.

This morning I woke up in the studio and had breakfast with my boys, it was raining and windy but we strolled along with the happiest faces.
Why?
Because we made music today, we pulled notes from thin air and turned them into something else.

Beautiful to Me.

Too bloody right mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.