GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It can't be, can it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 21:25
Regular
I think I'm going off music...

This is disasterous, or however you spell it.

Since I can remember I have loved music, more so in the last few years, just love it. Like many people...

Over the week-end and today however I have been thinking to myself... bah can't be bothered... bringing mini-disc to school without listening to it. Putting Ok Computer on for comfort I found myself turning it of...

Of course it is nothing but I can't even be bothered playing my guitar... maybe its an over-load... too much music in my day...

So for a few days I'm going to cut down and then buy one or two new albums with birthday money... that should solve.

Maybe 'Echoes' by Pink Floyd or Supergrass album or that Sigur Ros one...

It'll be okay :)
Fri 08/02/02 at 15:14
Regular
"I love Dave music"
If you wanna try something a bit different try Tenacious D. It's Jack Black (yes - High Fidelity)'s band. Just pure comedy from start to finish, with some of the songs:

The One Note Song - yes it is a good description!

F&%k her gently

Tribute - A tribute to the greatest song in the world (unfortunately they can't actually remember it!)

Rock Your Socks Off

------------------------------

Not sure if you can get this in the UK, I've got an imported copy. I promise you can't listen to this without laughing!
Fri 08/02/02 at 14:08
My wife picked up the latest Felix da Housecat CD which is really good. It's heavily influenced by early 80s electronica (particularly artists like Yello and Tangerine Dream) and hip hop. It almost has a soundtrack quality to it.
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:07
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
i've been going off music a bit recently, but I watched an hour and a half of music on sky digital. It was loads of songs over and over again. Somehow, it got me back into music again.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Buy something by Pavement - old, but timeless. They're the sort of band who inspired Graham Coxon and Muse.
Thu 07/02/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm okay now

Was getting a bit worried, it must have been too much... I literally had music all day for weeks...

Can't be bothered guitar yet, I couldn't play something so I hit my head off the wall a lot so...

I borrowed my brother's compilation album and listened to all the nu-metal crap... It is really bad.

Anyway I'll buy some new albums on Saturday...

Any suggestions, feel free to say I'm spending all money.
Wed 06/02/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*Gasp*

Never had that problem.
I used to have the radio/stereo on all the time when I was a kid, parents used to listen to music 24/7.

TV does nothing for me, but music can fire me.
Wed 06/02/02 at 19:12
Regular
Try listening to Nikel back - How you remind me.
that is one of the best songs i have ever heard AND it is Number 1. in the american charts at the moment
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:08
Alien Ant Farm aren't nu metal at all. They've got more in common with bands like Incubus, or even Faith No More. I can even hear a bit of Helmet in there (rhythmically).
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:02
Regular
I want an update. You better have bought some music by now. :0)
Wed 06/02/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just listen to Limp Bizkit or Alien Ant Farm or any of the other shouty, whiteboy, backwards capped, cargo shorted crappy American 'nu-metal' bands that have been imported from America - that way you'll instantly think that all other music is the best you've ever heard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.